1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO is like a ghost town......No seriously...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Raven Croft, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Raven Croft

Did everyone go to the season servers cuz all I see is empty streets in BDO and all the fishing spots are empty. Velia and Heidel are like empty right now......What is going on.? Did BDO just die over night or something? Its kinda frickin me out...I also miss the ole days of BDO...Idk...its just so ****ing weird right now.....I am in EU....

giphy.gif

#1 Raven Croft, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    gurghul likes this.
  2. Denthors

3. Raven Croft

Thats NA...I am in EU, but i guess it goes for both regions..Sighs...

4. Keophiroun

Why don't you play season like everyone's else?

5. Khondo

You obviously don't know about Koi fishing event. Everyone's over at the beach or on a season server.

Also are you talking just about the server you play on, or do you visit them all. Heidal and Velia are still very busy on the servers I play on.

6. Raven Croft

Idk...Seriously Idk.....I dont know much about them and all the enhancfing stuff is so not me.....Sighs

Sometimes I bounce between them when others intrude on my grind spots and when i sign on to BDO I go to different servers..

7. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

The op is in euro server so no point comparing NA.

Raven Croft likes this.
  8. Khondo

Raised valid points to check, different servers and also events that are running atm. I even had someone in my guild returning a few days ago asking the same question, simply because they do not read the patch notes. Fishing on Velia beach can be very lonely atm. Does not mean the game servers are empty.

MoonDance17 and Raven Croft like this.
  9. Furlozza

It is rare indeed to go and fish at Velia on a weekend and see that resources are "Abundant".

Season server, Termian Park both explain it, with SS2 in first week and termian in last week.

10. RainnellLynnMitarius

NA or EU whats truly the difference? It's new season and everyone is trying to cash in on all of the rewards. Also? There was no reason to not play seasonal with the new class arrival. It's a lot of free rewards for just a few days/hours, also that I'm sure the Koi fish event in Terrmia beach is still up.

Had a few friends from EU saying that the Seasonal servers are chaotic as it seems there is even more player than the summer season. So if you are curious? Just make a season character and got on these channels to check it yourself.

11. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

There's a koi fishing event going on right now? Man...just when I was actually thinking of logging in, you killed that thought quick as hell. The koi events are the dumbest **** ever, why not make more valuable items drop from actively playing the game instead of promoting being afk so much.

12. Raven Croft

I think that the Season servers are a good idea, but if it totally empties the main servers, then there is something seriously wrong going on and it needs to be adressed.....So you finish SS2 and go back to normal mode again and then what happens?..I am not saying that the equation is flawed, I am just saying that there is not enough exp for us normal gamers of BDO. I just wish we got more then 200exp bonus on the normal servers..Idk how much the Season servers get these days though..I might just take a long break from BDO....We all get burned out after a while

13. LinaCrysta

it may be an EU issue.in NA least the main servers i go to ((valencia channes)) are all full of people

Raven Croft likes this.
  14. Furlozza

AT the moment, both Season and Regular are getting 200% boost for Exp, with Normal getting a 25% boost for Skill xp and Season 20%, unless a sandstorm is in area being grinded in which case the SS gets an additional 200% for three hours or however long they keep finding those lovely columns.

Raven Croft likes this.
  15. Khondo

Do what makes you happy, that is the most important thing. No reason to play BDO, just because you think you have to.

Meow 2 and Raven Croft like this.
  16. Raven Croft

Thanx dude :) I do love the game, but we all need a break from time to time.

17. Khondo

The season servers can have a bad effect on OWPVP. A lot of people love the fact that they are PVE servers. I even have 1 or 2 people who in my guild do all their bartering on season toons, as there are no red ships to bother them.

This is shown simply for the fact that the Season Arsha PVP channel is never crowded. If they were only there for season server bonuses, why is this not crowded as well?

18. Raven Croft

Thats a good question dude. I dont do pvp, so I wouldn't know the answer.

19. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

upload_2020-9-7_7-14-18.png

Hilly, The_Grimace and crawlord like this.
  20. Darrick

every fisher is at terrmian beach....
    high end grindspots are all well popped (whenever i grind i have to duel for spot constantly)
    many people play on season, enhancing season gear is way easier than normal gear

and i am on EU servers....