1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO - Kamasylvia - Freshwater Fishing Guide

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by Moonraker, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Moonraker

Thanks for sharing.

I am just finishing off test sample catch in Okiara River self and much the same.

Still drives me nuts they link the resources for the entire length of this river to Grana resource node so takes age to fish...

Atanis or Navarn usually Abundant so better for speed and similar catch composition and relic rate.

Ross will always be better as before with the faster fishing, though with the white > green inventory fills even max. in Ross/ Margoria fast now.

2. Dringe

Not sure how exactly the links are designed, but the section south from Grana is not linked to it, it's linked to Southern Kamasylvia node so you're getting Abundant even if Grana is Exhausted.

3. Moonraker

I will double check but even yesterday, fishing at the mouth of the Okiara River where it goes into the sea was low Resource at same level as Grana to the N.

It is link then also up to STF to the E. I did fish tets much of the river and did not get that node but possibly there are some sections, if you can identify them would be handy.

The S bank side is different I think so maybe that though have to be careful as some of the green only table gets caught along there sometimes.

4. Moonraker

• 15 October 2018 - All Kamasylvia fish tables have been resampled with a full 192 catch (no enhanced equipment used and auto-trash off). Changes have been made were required. Also a new section for this covering Patch Note changes and also unannounced changes to the fish tables has been added (*).

5. seanas

your work is legendary, Moonraker: much appreciated!

Smileybones likes this.
  6. Roidz

im getting a ton of trash (snapped rope/tattered boots) at lake flondor, multiple spots around the lake, am i doing something wrong?

Moonraker likes this.
  7. Moonraker

Thanks. Not playing the game anymore but can't resist fishing changes ;).

#107 Moonraker, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  8. Moonraker

No, and thanks to remind me to update Grana and Lake Flonder showing trash now. I did mention it in the notes but not updated lists.

Seems like they added it with nerf and change to Grana Golden Siniperca. Really makes them even less useful and with them (and Okiara River in most parts) having linked Resources, when Grana is low they are also.

Here is my Lake Flonder sample catch for reference. I would not take too much from the higher number of yellow and low relic as it's just one catch, though it's possible they altered grana after nerf to drop at the same rate as other Kama water and lowered yellow but maybe left Lake Flonder with the higher yellow and lower relics they had before. But that's speculation only and means little really at this time.

upload_2018-10-15_23-32-38.png

9. Spartakatz

Anyone found anywhere a grouper since the patch?

10. Traxxle

Mediah sea, rod or harpoon will catch them.

Great work as always Moonraker.

Wodur, Moonraker and Spartakatz like this.
  11. Spartakatz

Thanks, just got some before after reading through all the stuff again. Used to catch them right at Pilava island but seems have to use a boat now.

12. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

finaly got my second Golden Siniperca after the nerf them should i toss it back in hope it has baby so we have more to get?

13. Rysingmoon

Just awesome!!

Moonraker likes this.
  14. Moonraker

• 25 October 2018 - Striped Shiner species added back to the Big group now caught across the region, except for Common only tables. Presumably as an unannounced change in the 24 October 2018 Patch Note update.
    Thanks to @WuNemo for the update.

15. SWolfie

This is a whole lot of information and I just started playing. May I please know what is TFC, best Kamasylvia fishing spot, and if I should consider fishing in at Velia at all?

Thank you very much in advance.

16. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

TFC = Tooth Fairy Cabin. It's a safe node in the Kama region where people like to fish.

SWolfie and Moonraker like this.