1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO Mobile gets head scaling? Is there a plan to get that feature to us?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Maevynn, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Maevynn

[​IMG]
    From here.​

I really hope this feature makes it into the PC version as well, it's really hard to make a tall character look proportionate without head scaling.

Najla, Scixer, WlLLY WANKA and 9 others like this.
  2. Kusaragii

Maybe when we get a UI update? Head scaling would be great.

Scixer, Vix, Nasche and 2 others like this.
  3. Claydough

WHY IS A MOBILE PORT BETTER THAN OUR PC CLIENT????

Najla, Edremis, Scixer and 4 others like this.
  4. Saerenne

Saerenne Amaute Valkyrie 62 NA

lol, DK heads.

... Seriously though, this'd be nice. Please?

Rozett, Sidina, Maevynn and 1 other person like this.
  5. Nasche

Something about it also looks just... a lot smoother, too.
    *sigh*

Vix likes this.
  6. Nelyvia

I really hope we gonna be able to log with our current account or maybe even having the option to have the mobile version on PC, the mobile version look like a diablo like and for grinding its so much better

7. TerrorMoose

I stopped playing wizard because of this

8. Rahnxah

Hope they dont go 100% with the movile version and leave aside the main game...

9. Asterotis

A lot of MMOs have gone mobile as of late, because the mobile industry, though saturated as it may be,makes $$$ and it seems MMOs with lootboxes etc, are dying off. Blade and Soul 2 has been announced for Mobile (LOLHOWWILLTHATWORK??) Lineage Eternal (Under a new name and development team) is going mobile, even Final Fantasy 11, 14 years old, is going mobile.

10. Rahnxah

I dont like to play mmos on cellphone...

I am the first person to say: "cellphones should get better games!" but not online microtransactioned games!

Not only this games need a constant maintenance, they are also left behind fast and go with the next.

I mean they should release more "non online" finished, buy to play games.

Plus, playing online games or online mmos concretly in a cellphone its absolute ********. Not ony you are binded to MORE microtransactions, to have way too simplified actions or controls, the games per se cant have as much as quality as playing in the PC.
    I do not understand how could they posibily even adapt the gameplay...

Look at this:

[​IMG]

Zenonias are not bad at all games, but BDO? lol

Id rather a small light app to take care of our PC accounts tasks from celphone than a mobile version.
    We rather need a game supplementary app to remote managing

Vix and Asterotis like this.
  11. Asterotis

I wholeheartedly agree! (I haven't played Zenonias in years xD)

Seeing all of these mmos going on to pander to a crowd (Mobile) that might not stick with it like the PC players, leaves me worried for the state of mmos as a whole.

12. Tvvin

Can finally we pose our characters with clothing on?

13. Rahnxah

Agree. I really dislike that us, being a mmo player from all the life time, get tossed aside while producers go please use and trow consumers. Most of the people staying on a pc mmo choose carefully wich is going to be their next mmo when they want to pick one, because they know they are going to stay there 3 years(or more!), not 3 weeks.
    Cellphone market its indeed saturated of shitty games and very few good ones.
    If companies start ditching their PC consumers, they migth find some day doomed in a way too unstable mobile market

If BDO cellhpone has any success, will be due being already kinda famous from what pc people said, or else, it would go lost in the market.

And if they decided to give all in their cellhpone version while ditching pc players, hey! I got in mind switching to moonlight blade or just go good old solo player games, wich will always there for me. When they notice their 3 weeks of fame and money in the cellphone market are done and go back to their pc community to find the fanbase further empty, good luck !

Vix likes this.
  14. Asterotis

I shall sit await the next gaming crash... I embrace it.*Puts on cultist robes*

15. Rahnxah

Yeah, gimme a set too.

Atm the only videogame market i see giving a shoot to innovative ideas are indie producers. And very very few aaa producers.

Japs are losing me m8, i really love japanesse games since i think persona 5 and nier automata are awesome, but i dont want to get automata as long they dont fix the framerates, crashes and freezes (how many months since release?) or persona 5 is not even for pc, and im NOT going back to consoles. Japanesse companies should get their **** straight and stop pampering Play Station while making shitty ports for pc

its almost as if they were trying to convince themselves that pc gaming is bad and they should only rely on play station. And tbh their pc games are kinda trashy or clonic.

Nintendo ... Ok, this one shall pass. Nintendo consoles are cheap enought and yet got very good games. Their online suck balls...

Years ago i tought indie market was trash, and still nowdays have many trash on it, but the big shots that get to carry a lot of people and try innovative things are indie producers too.
    Luckyly, many people that nowdays arepreparing themselves for being videogames producers rather go the indie way than go sucked into aaa companies because they are being growing since kids with videogames and that is why they want to make their own, not what companies want to do.

16. Rahnxah

17. Asterotis

Well sir, there's always Black Friday, grab that PS4, Nier automata is a MUST. (:'D Lets just say I made the best/worst decision in my life in that game... that left my butt hurt, but also left me feeling like the goodest boy ever.) Persona 5 I can SORT OF recommend, 70+ hours in and it's so... repetitive storywise, and I WANT to like the story, I really really do (It's no P3 that's for sure.)

As for indie producers, it's a hit and a miss for me.
    I think the only ones I've actually invested in were ThatGameCompany (Journey, Flower and that other game that came with a brand new PS3 that slips me) and SuperGiantGames (Transistor, Bastion and currently PYRE.)

Also, remember, Playstation dominates in Japan, of course they're going to cater to their baby, like Xboxes are to 'Muricans.

18. Rahnxah

id grab Nier Automata, and ifthey remake it, nier 1, for pc
    im not going back to the ps

tbh ill just grab it as it is since it seems there is a fan made patch that fixes over 905 of the issues but is a shame on the company its not them who make it

19. Maevynn

Their heads are so tiny. It's a crime.

Taj likes this.
  20. JustSomeGuy

Woukd be nice to have that on the main game.

Also: Totally not the genre I play on my mobile; not even if I wanted to. Lousy to non existent online connection when travelling so only offline games there (and when not travelling I wont waste my gaming time on a device inferior for gaming).