1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO Mobile / man what a mobile game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hightech, Dec 13, 2019.

?

Do you like BDO Mobile

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. I do not play it

38 vote(s)
    51.4%
  1. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Not really, it's a totally different word to what he should have used and makes the sentence say something other than it was meant to.

"Then" is used to express a sense of time and "Than" is used as a comparison.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. hightech

Ronin is okay :)
    He got it and just some of us are native speakers.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  3. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

It's not capped at 30fps. On emulators, you can get 60fps and it's even possible on some phones.

Witch has healing now, so does valk and ranger.

4. alphaod

It's a bit on the P2W side and that store pop up is really annoying.

But I like it. I play when I am bartering in the the PC game. Go figure.

hightech likes this.
  5. XLucaX

Its great specially since I work 12 hours a day 5 times a week... the only thing I will not be doing is spending money on this game.

The cash shops literally the same as pc/console prices. Pets for $10 wtf? mobile games suppose to be about that gachapon system, which is cheap but gradual expenses...

Also the autoloot system is hella useless. The pet will literally only get junk loots and leave out everything else (gears/stones/important loots). Even PCs tier 1 1 pet does better than that.

Chao and Factorial like this.
  6. Dalenos

The fact there is no forced pvp is nice but I don't do mobile games because they are a cash grab that simple.

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

And yet you play bdo on pc which is also a cash grab.

8. Dalenos

I rarely play really I just log in for attendance rewards >.>

flukeSG2 likes this.
  9. Factorial

I feel this way. I won't spend any money on it, but it's fun nonetheless. We all did our time already on the PC version.

Now if the PC and mobile had symbiosis, then I wouldn't mind tossing cash at it.

Fateneko, Heckin' Wes and XLucaX like this.
  10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I am not even doing that for the last few weeks.

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You forgot to add "in my opinion", just saying.

XLucaX likes this.
  12. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

In almost everybody's opinion.

13. XLucaX

Lets not forget the FACT that for some reason, the original class of BDO at launch everywhere isnt available at launch, the wizard (formerly known as gandalf) just to make sure the game has 3 girls... wtf?

14. LesserHellspawn

A sad day having to choose the lesser of two evils. The better game on a tiny screen, or the worse game on whatever monster sceen your PC can support ? Personally I'm going to stick with the second option, but I'd be very happy if some of those features from BDO mobile eventually made it onto PC BDO as well.

Heckin' Wes and Factorial like this.
  15. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You can play Mobile on an emulator you know? It's still not going to have the graphics that BDO has but if you have a problem with a small screen, there's the solution. Most of us play it that way anyway.

Heckin' Wes likes this.
  16. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Been playing and streaming like crazy..and yes a few things that were given as feedback for pc seems to be in the mobile version. Heck the world trade system sounded like something they said they wanted to add in the pc version. Also love I dont have to worry about being ok while out doing quest and grinding unless I had to the nightmare area or flag with outlaw mode. My only thing is the real lack of use for black Pearl's for buying thing in the shop like pets and outfits.

17. Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi Neoyoshi Sorceress 61 NA

The Korean version of Black Desert Mobile is waaaaaaaaaay better; so i have no clue what the future holds for the Global version right now, as i did not agree with some of the changes and choices they made for the global version.

Granted this isn't questioning the quality of the game itself, which is no contest, the core game itself is super polished.

Sadly i had played the Korean version for so long that when the global servers initially launched, my expectations were set really high, and i did not like what i saw in the global version, but it could change as it ages.

The Korean version has like almost 2 years of content and QoL updates behind it, while that global version is just..... it is very rough around the edges.

So while i did vote *Yes on liking BDM, it comes with a really huge asterisk, because the Global BDM's cashshop and how progression is set up is terrible right now, and desperately needs some of those QoL updates the Korean version has.

#37 Neoyoshi, Dec 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  18. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

On the topic of Pearl Abyss taking feedback from this game and applying it to Black Desert Mobile...

Remember when everyone complained about what a **** class Shai was and that she couldn't PvP to save her life, and that her attack range was horrible for a thrown weapon, or that she was the slowest class in the game? Yeah, well they fixed all that in Black Desert Mobile, lol!

19. XLucaX

idk whos in charge of the mobile version but im done playing this stupid game.

The next update just dropped and the next class isnt wizard, the literal founding class of the game no, its the sorcerer. wtf is wrong with these people really about to make the game pure female characters.

20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

There is no wizard in BDM, even in Korea. If they were to make one it would launch there first and be the last on the list. Also have to realize just because it's a founding class in BDO doesn't mean it'll be the same in mobile. We had tamer at launch here, but no tamer in BDM global yet.