1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation BDO randomly closes without further message

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Novacore, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Superschlange

got the same problem, cant afk stuff anymore, i get dced everytime after 15-20min~ after sending it to tray, no matter which channel or city iam.

Ajow likes this.
  2. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

At the current state of the game is a garbage.
    I am here from march 2016. From that the game is getting worse and worse every month, and every year.

It is unplayable.
    There is no multiplayer pve experience at all.
    Crashing, disconnecting, closing game and client random times.
    (Asus Board, i7-3770K, MSI GTX1070, Corsair DDR3 16G RAM, 2xSamsung Evo 840 SSDs in Raid0, Latest 1803 Windows 10 PRO 64bit.)
    I do not understand what is the point behind the Remastered, while the whole game is trash, new zones while the older ones are unfinished, new gear upgrade system from cash shop items, and more...

And the list is endless.

In the mean time:
    Other "older" mmos come with visual upgrades, revamps on upgarde system, game play, game mechanic changes, with new dungeons, new classes, new zones, with a positive impact for the game.
    These games do not give up. And they are right! Becasue they are better than the new comers.

While BDO is simply turning the same wheel upside-down over and over again.
    The games is went back to an unreleased beta phase where everything is unfinished and unplayable.
    Shake a hand with Bless Online Team.
    You have earned it PA.

Clap-Clap...

#302 Vyky, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    PurpleStain, Mgp and Ajow like this.
  3. Ajow

Application error xcoronahost.xem crash

My favorite is "we can't compensate you until we fix the issue"

My guess is they are NEVER going to fix the issue and are hoping we all just GO AWAY!

Pi**'s me off! You bet! But now I know what they are and I'm not going to give them another penny. Nope. Not going to do it!

4. Eynix

What was the black magic behing the first work around ? I'm curious.

5. GM Kaioken

Game Master

If players are still encountering their clients closing with no error messages, please send us a ticket with your Log Folder attached.

6. Castill4n

Castill4n Zhejiang Striker 62

you must be kidding. "IF" it still happens ? Half of my Guildmembers do have that issue - and the other one where your char freezes. Send in a ticket that never gets a real answer ? Ya sure. not.

Alagare likes this.
  7. Ajow

Since the GM are either on vacation or don't care to combine the three other threads on the Application error xcoronahost.xem crash Go to the thread and you can see the multiple FIX's that CS has posted as work-arounds.

Who knows one may work for you?

Good luck.

Thank you GM's for combining threads on same topics so your community has to look all over for fix's to your broken game. Well done!

8. Ajow

"IF" What the heck are you talking about "IF" - Man talk about disconnected!

Your kidding right?

How about updating us on the FIX that should be coming out like immediately as you and your development team have known about the crash to desktop created by Application error xcoronahost.xem crash for weeks!

Are you just trolling your own community here? Because I have to tell you that is just not cool.

Unbelievable!

Alagare and Blusurfer like this.
  9. Vanadiel

My log folder is 120 Mb in size, and I have done this already with no results.
    Why do this again if you are unable to provide results or updates on what is causing this or even at what priority level this is being treated?

As a company, you have very poor communication systems in place to make information flow. In patch notes you explain what you fixed, but never what was actually wrong or how long it took you to fix it and why you did not fix this earlier.

There are bugs, like the journal not updating bug, that have been in the game for a few years, with as of this date no time frame from your end on a possible fix. How is it possible as a company to ignore a bug you acknowledge exists, for 2 years?

How can we have faith in your ability to actually fix bugs if you leave acknowledged bugs in place for 2 years with no resolution in sight?
    You are basically telling us you have no interest in fixing the journal not updating bug.

10. Superschlange

Still got the same problem.... getting dced after 30minutes if i send game to tray

11. Feyti

Figured I would double post as the GM/CM cannot merge the threads..

My log file is 150MB.... filled with the exact same crap message : eErrNoErrorHappen(Error!): LongDistanceMoveForOther (coordinates)

over and over again. From training my horse.
    Gosh this game is coded with the feet.

I just logged back into the game and I cannot interact with the door of my house. Just great

PS: Oh and at the very bottom > 기준 로그 용량을 초과하였습니다. 더 이상 로그를 기록하지 않습니다.

12. Vanadiel

I complained about the log file size before. It should only log errors, and in English not in whatever language that is.
    Instead it seems to log everything over and over again.
    Obviously they cannot all be errors.

If they are than we are in big trouble.

13. Blusurfer

I suspect the point is that Kakao will partner with Nvidia for their 2080 Video cards. Also whenever a game is trash, the devs seem to think "putting lipstick on a pig" / upgrading graphics will solve the basic problems of the game. That the players will be so dazzled by the graphics that they'll forget how trash the game is. And that new players will be so blown away by the graphics they'll try the game.

So what we have now is a game of mind numbing PvE boredom and a PvP scene that is limited to those people who partake in hours of PvE, or pay real money to be stronger than other players.

Simply put the Asian psyche is not compatible with the western psyche.

Vyky likes this.
  14. cdn123

how long until I get a ticket reply? sent in logs my game crashes about 10 seconds after I hit play with no error message. ive reinstalled the game and everything. I mean everything I've done every possible troubleshooting step I could find on the internet regarding any and every problem anyone has ever had with BDO lol. nothing works

15. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

It just happened again, game closed without message from tray...

16. Vanadiel

I had it this morning, after the client ran all night without an issue.
    Checked it quickly to see how it was doing, put it back into the tray, checked my e-mail, noticed CPU usage dropping down to almost 0 while reading my e-mail, hoovered over tray icon and poof, client had already closed.

Been like that for weeks now, and it seems to be totally random and ALWAYS happens when the client is running AFK. I can play this game for 12 hours straight without any issues.

I lost I don't know how many hours of horse training on this, and I have spend multiple hours on my end following all the steps provided by GM's to try and fix this. At this point I have given up on trying to solve this, as I do not believe the issue is with me or my internet connection.

To me this is a client code issue or a code issue on the server. I don't possibly see what else I can do to fix this.

17. Ihmbreil

My solution was to just uninstall the game. After weeks of dealing with the issue, submitting a ticket that got me zero results- just said eff it and uninstalled. There are quite a few people encountering this issue. My entertainment time is better spent on something that does not cause me work.

I also have a better understanding why PA can not catch the majority of the cheaters, they would rather use their T1 people to hand out tedious tasks to the player base then actually review the issue. Rather than these companies spend some money on talent to keep this game running smoothly, they would rather keep the cash. Like the comment on Reddit, "...they had a Mona Lisa and decided to improve it by painting d**ks all over it...". Sad, this game gave me great entertainment value for almost two years but you get no more of my money or time Kakao and PA.

I feel for the CMs and GMs, you guys are fighting the good fight.

18. Ajow

https://community.blackdesertonline...on-error-xcoronahost-xem-crash.290290/page-15

Still having the same problem that started on September 6. I've sent you more correspondence and log files with NO RESPONSE that I'm at my wits end.

Please tell me why there was NO MENTION of this problem in the Known Issues section of today's Patch Notes.

Take away....We are SOL and PA could care less about this issue.

I hear the remaster UI is garbage anyway. Maybe they are just doing us a favor.

I do appreciate the regular updates we have been getting thou...it makes me feel like they care about their player community. Yeah...RIGHT!

Last update was weeks ago. Get off your hands and do your job! Give the player community an update on this issue.

19. FuRiouSOne

Just updated my game after being away almost a year and this is now happening to me. Kind of odd the last response to this thread was 7 months ago but is first thing that comes up on google search for bdo randomly crashes.

I have deleted the version.day file to let the launcher check and fix files and that let me get back into the game for a few minutes before it crashed again so now I am here hoping someone could give me other advise?

I have sent in a ticket with my log folder as well.

EDIT: Just wanted to update this as I have found that after upgrading my PC with new hardware I had a stick of bad RAM, after replacing the bad RAM the game now stays running without any crashes, Thanks to @GM Kaioken for helping also.

#319 FuRiouSOne, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
  20. MyTauntMissed

Just ran into this issue today, i left my character auto pathing while wearing a pack to train str and i left a heavy device on my shift key to sprint and train stam as well. First two nights i did this it was fine but today it has been causing my game to close. No warning, no message just vanishes completely. The only thing i've gotten to fix it is restarting my computer, until i auto path and hold shift (even with my finger) for too long.