1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDO RNG is corrupted not worth a gamers time

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by VashSevrem, Jun 8, 2018.

1. charkus

The worst item I got was dim tree, had to full repair it 4 times from +14 to +15.

Also I came back to the game about 4 months ago with a broken account, all gear pri and not repaired, today I am 1 tungrad from softcap, many items needing 90+ fs for tet, also have a 137fs saved and didnt buy a single artisan.

Just keep going and stop complaining.

2. Noth

This is just a mitigation. You still lose progress. Progress in this game is entirely tied to silver. You blow up that backup tungrad, you still lost a buttload of silver. If you had two cars, totaled one, you would not say that it was ok because you still had another car.

Scixer likes this.
  3. Minto

Yes rng is corrupted like ****, you can see it with boss gears, urugon and griffon are more harder than others boss gear to enhancing.

Needed 15 - 20fs to just upgrade 5 to 6 and to 7 on theses one when the old chart said : the 7th first level have 100 % enhancing succes... lmao

Crap system designed to keep ppl farming silvers and ressources like nolifers.

4. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

0 - 7 on weapons
    0 - 5 on armor

maybe you should read the failstack chart properly

5. ManlyBeard

That’s the bad part, sounding like it’s the normal thing while fs weren’t even an intended mechanic.

While you ppl think there’s a theory behind it, and keep quiet, things will never change for the better of it.

You can mock OP all you want but I’m sure more ppl quit because of it, or lack of resources to progress ( read regress).

6. Dalenos

You think you have it bad some people have failed way worse than you lol

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

OP just had a bad luck oh well, should have just forced it.

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Force it! Whats the problem? and 21 GS isn't even that enough for +13....

9. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Looks like you cared enough to reply. Thanks for your useless input.

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Whatever dude, the PEN is gonna be so expensive it isn't even gonna change anything... Useless update... 100% PEN that will take you a year to collect mats for wowo so good such doge

11. Creence

Creence Witch 61 EU

I failed bheg's gloves 12 times trying to get +9 yesterday, starting at 12fs. RNGesus doesn't like me, I guess.
    At least I got them for 75mil from nv.

12. Entharias

This game has like, one of the best enhancing systems that i can possibly think of, and i played a lot of MMO's.
    You gear only downgrades, only accessories are a pain to make, plus you only have to enhance your gear once, since it's account shared.

Seriusly people, stop being such entitled snowflakes.

ifDragon and Dryed like this.
  13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

that is true.
    The chance for pen is actually quite high. While we do not know the exact chances, at max fs it is estimated to be between 15% and 20% chance to hit pen, while the chance to hit +15 with max fs is around 14%.
    Pen is not difficult cause of the chance, but cause it downgrades upon fail and can go back to pri. It is not difficult, just extremly espensive, as getting the gear back to tet can easily cost you 500m.-1b.

14. 2Cents

And you think you just get PEN in the RNG system how? Once you have full PEN it's time to QUIT THE GAME

15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Idk why you would quit after getting full PEN, but ok.

16. Reyer

17. 2Cents

Because the PVP is trash and not entertaining long term. You would no longer have any purpose in the game.
    • Lifeskilling - pointless
    • Trade routes - pointless
    • Grinding - pointless
    • Crafting Boats etc - pointless
    You would gain nothing from leveling and nothing from silver or any other item.

Btw how do you not know this? Have you need never seen what happens when a game shuts down and they hand out everything? People get bored of the game in a matter of hours. Even if it didn't shut down they would still be bored and leave.

18. Akaru

No its not like every mmo out there.
    Some MMOs have an enhancement system that guarantees an upgrade, however it requires you to collect the right materials in order to do so. Games like monster hunter have THRIVED on this type of upgrade system, and its far more appealing than praying to the random number generator that you might be able to upgrade your piece of gear.

19. Khondo

Love the message in the top left of the original post screen shot. Says it all.

20. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

It was a statement to inform you since it was pretty childish to comment something like that.