1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be careful writing tickets (Maybe)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mafesio, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafesio

How do you know I wasted it exactly? Are you the GM?

I didn't even say what the ticket's were for. Or are any ticket's a waste of the GM's time? Hence, the thread title.

2. Oikura Izuko

that's one decent sh*tpost.
    almost felt like home at reddit
    thanks for trolling so many people @Mafesio

3. Slabby

You can stop being paranoid. It's just shitty game design, nothing more.

4. Mafesio

Well take it however you want, I just wrote out my experience with the game so far. I stated may times it could be in my head, it's a gambling game. I just was pointing out that I had normal success rates based on the numbers other have reported since the game started. I followed all the charts for upgrading gear and best methods and had the expected success rate other's have observed.

Since issuing ticket's I have had zero success, a total of over 120 stacks between 4 characters with no success on upgrading a +12 lord godr shpera or pri liverto staff? Arguing that it would be possible or not is off topic, nobody can answer that for sure, I pointed out ways it could be done and that it would not be nearly as hard as people think it would be.

Off topic issues and people's assumptions aren't why I even made this thread and if my answers to them make you think I'm trolling them aren't my problem. Only time will tell if I'm it's in my head or not. I'll try again when I have the resources in game and report the results. For now, I don't know, just putting out there my experience and a warning to anyone. Obviously if your a snowflake you might think somethings I said was trolling. The world must be full of trolls for you, as Trump would say, "Sad".

5. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.