1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be patient the GM says! Banwave is ongoing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HogWash, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Depends on the subject matter and issue at hand.

For example, I disagree with lack of forum censorship and believe that the "hand" has been too light the past 2 years, but I understand their compassion for the players.

As far as account suspensions go, I already know how those work considering I "Saged" fo another publisher, and thusly can't comment on those policies, other than to say even if someone is not being banned even for hacking, it will catch up with them in due time.

Personally I think they should handle Account Suspensions the same way local governments handle Tickets & Violation Notices. Instead of perma banning a player, issue them a fine. Fine increases with consecutive infractions. <- I would sign a TOS immediately if that clause were in there. If you can't stop cheaters, at least make some money off of them.

But you are asking the opinion of someone whom is purely evil.

2. ManlyBeard

Don’t worry, when there is enough uproar they’ll make two announcements or so like last time with an rng acquired number that they claim they banned to appease the population, while in reality nothing was done.

3. HogWash

What say u Kakao?
    Define
    Define
    Define
    Don't you think 4+ months is patience
    Where is this commitment and faster action?
    Explain yourself!

4. Gigamemeplex

With the patch this week it broke the marketplace bots ability to bid and buy items quickly. 12 hours after server up the bot creator released a patch to fix it and 14 hours after server up the market was back to being botted and certain items were again almost impossible to win off bid. The advantages of just being able to out bid people on items 24/7 is so massive in this game.

I don't doubt a few people have been banned, but I think way more people are cheating now than there was 4 months ago. They really need to push back harder against this.

5. ManlyBeard

Why, as long as they buy pearls they aren’t affected

6. Dalenos

pa or kakao banning people

[​IMG]

That's a nice joke

:D:D:D

Sibyyl likes this.