1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Beauty Album, Journal, and Black spirit adventures are all unavailable, need fix!!

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by spandy, Jun 20, 2018.

1. spandy

So yea all 3 of them are shown black screen for me. I tried to change the time zone from Eastern to Pacafic, Central but won't work. How do I fix this?

Thanks

2. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

3. spandy

4. Gojira

@GM Dew Im also having this issue. i cannot use Beauty Album, Journal, and Black spirit adventures are all unavailable.

My question is why are these issues still ongoing.

Ive had the Journal log issue on and off since launch of this game it works then a patch comes and breaks it. i now havent had a log for over a year and a half ive given up on it.

Beauty album the same story when it first was introduced it worked then somewhere along the line it stopped working.

Black spirit different issue. it was always solid for me until now. it just doesnt open.

Im on win7 64bit i should not have to set compatitbility mode to which isnt a solution becuase it brings with it a whole set of performance issues.
    How about you raise this bug to get fixed and while your at it can you also raise issue to test thier patches before releasing them becuase it not only frusting to the community but for yourself also.

also few weeks ago i raised an issue via support ticket of a bug i found with west calpheon castle where node investment is broken for the area. it was fixed following week only to broken again by the next patch. honestly this game is a mess.

please fix all your bugs or raise the issue with who ever to just do a dedicated bug fix patch and get it all sorted.

Thanks

5. GM Dew

Game Master

Hi @Gojira ,

First of all, I apologise for the inconvenience caused by these issues and the fact that they have not yet been fixed. We have already raised the blank window display issue to the highest priority, and the developers are aware of it. Unfortunately, due to the fact that CoherentUI is managed by a third party company, we are not able to fix it manually ourselves. We are working together with the developers of CoherentUI to solve the issue as soon as possible, but I apologise for the long time this takes.

I can understand your frustration regarding some of these issues, and believe me when I say that our GM team shares it as well. We are here to provide you the best possible experience in the game, and we agree that it's not acceptable for some of these issues to be around for so long.

Nevertheless, I ask for your continued patience and understanding as we work with the relevant teams to solve this for you. I know it's annoying and taking a long time, but we are doing our best to get it sorted.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Andaro likes this.
  6. Webby

@GM Dew

Is CoherentUI not used in other regions of the game, or is it a different version? Because no other region (Korea, Japan, Russia, or SEA) have this issue. It seems to be an exclusive bug in the NA/EU package... why would that be?

7. dlchris1

Hmm I can use my pc to log into my Korean account and it works fine. But on my NA account it doesn't. Yet it's CoherentUI and not BDO. Ok.

8. Xaphria

Hmm so it's must be large problem in our region because it's for more then a month and u didn't even posted that u are working to fix it. For me it not feels "High piority" as it takes so long time and u dont't make one announcement how it goes. People are asking over over and this is first time that GM after so long time says we are working on it ... Jesus ...

And it's only our region of the game ehh ...

Kaijoichi likes this.
  9. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

I already had 6 guild members quit because they can't access features in this game. Do you wait for everyone to stop playing ?

Kaijoichi likes this.
  10. BDOISBROKEN

"Unfortunately, due to the fact that CoherentUI is managed by a third party company, we are not able to fix it manually ourselves."

This basically sums up the entire game. It was once a shining beacon of light only to be covered in **** from the people responsible for its managment.

Bravo gentlemen bravo.

Kaijoichi likes this.
  11. jp35351Returns

coherent ui is managed by a third party?
    so it's ok for you to use second, third, and fourth parties for managing your game, but we can't use "third party software", even what came with keyboards, because even having it installed causes your silly little anti-cheat to freak the **** out, and you go 'ohh noes, hackerz, BANHAMMER MWAHAHAHAaahhhhh XD...'

BSA is broken. first time i've had this issue. fresh install of windows on this HDD. been playing almost 1.5 yrs

12. S'Ly Kyti

Unfortunately the third party vendor of CoherentUi no longer supports it or develops it. Nor have they for some time.
    Putting this sheet in your game is devs fault. Plus, it's only broken in NA, again a coder/Devs fault.

13. Velexia

Couldn't you just rollback your game's CoherentUI version to a month or two ago when it was working until this gets fixed?

14. Celador

Just to add to the thread, other compatibilities in Properties on the Launcher do work. You don't need to use Vista, but even using the Win7 Compatibility on Win7, the performance hit includes massive lagspikes I wasn't previously experiencing.

Can we please get a website version or a mobile app which allows us to login with our accounts and get the rewards another way without having to cripple our experience of the game? I'd be happy to do something like that. I want to be able to play the game and get past level 57, but at the moment combat is so unreliable in some areas I can't make good progress without dying and losing XP.

Cadry is a good example of this and comes with its own separate bug I've addressed in the appropriate thread.

15. MilkEvents

Fix it, and don't tell me to change compability in Start, I know that it works but it freezes game every couple secs which makes game unplayable, I won't be restarting game every one hour to play BSA, it's just absurd!

#15 MilkEvents, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  16. JustAnotherPlayer

As someone who has also these problems, I'll leave a comment here to be informed for new informations that might be posted in here.

Also, I hope this will be sorted fast, since every day this situation exists, the direct competition between players of the same region is compromised and unfair advantages are given to the ones who don't have these problems. I suggest to rethink every feature and event, present ongoing and future, for the time these problems persist who need this third party program and, in the name of fairness to shut down.

I mean, you (correctly) disabled the Trina Matches (though pardened everyone involved without investigation which is something I disagree with but that is a different topic) because they didn't work as intended, now these events and features are also not working as intended. Please do so now in the same spirit as before or, if it is possible and which would be preferable, compensate the ones who are affected by these problem.

S'Ly Kyti likes this.
  17. Vanadiel

Get the developers to visit this forum and start replying directly.
    We don't need some in between person to do this, it all adds time to the process.

Where are the developers??

18. GM Dew

Game Master

The developers are located in Korea, and speak Korean. Everything that we report to them and visa versa goes through a translation process first. Furthermore, each person has its own role in the company. While the developers work on the coding, develop new content and also fix issues, the CMs and GMs will be the ones communicating between the community and developers.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

19. Vanadiel

Do you translate what people write on this forum exactly like they write it?
    And are you sure none of them speak any English at all? Not even the CEO speaks any English at all?

20. Noyjitat

running in windows vista sp3 I was finally able to get black spirit adventures to run but I see we are back to the old black spirit adventures game. Why are we using that again instead of the new one?