1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been forever since I played can I get a rundown on the classes and how they are fairing in pvp/e?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Cosmic Soul, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Cosmic Soul

Stop fighting for crying out loud no one is doing damage to each other by whining back and forth its pointless, lets just enjoy bdo.

2. Janus

hmm, first I put a like on Knisheffy's post because it's funny as hell. Then I took it away when I read that he is serious about it. Can anybody clear up if he was sarcastic or not? ^^

Also... about the 30k RBF kills and stormtrooper title? That is also sarcasm, right?
    Both is absolutely nothing to brag about. Possibly can even be considered quite negatively.

#22 Janus, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Tvvin likes this.
  3. Tvvin

I asked if that was a joke and got insulted. Some forum maturity in a nutshell kappa

On a serious note. Cant be mad if developers ignore some players if they're throwing out incorrect facts :D i'd do the same tbh lol (not you,just clueless people)

Nagasaki likes this.
  4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

It’s the reason I didn’t even reply to that post till now. You can feel the anger in that player’s reply. He might say it jokingly, but it feels like it’s his real view of current bdo.
    Shows how much git gudding some people have to do :p

Tvvin likes this.
  5. 2Cents

What do you mean infinite cc? Longest chain was 28 seconds long?

What an absolutely horrible point. The OP stated you can can infinite CC meaning a long time not literally for infinity. The worst part though is trying to defend it by acting as if 28 seconds it's absolutely disgustingly unreasonably to long.

Additionally, there are videos about the infinite Iframe/loop. It's not about pausing to block.

6. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

If Anyone Has A Refute about What This man Said about the Rundown of EACH and Every Class, Pick a Different game to play. What he Said was fkin FACTS.

7. Janus

If your "this man" is Xenon, I absolutely agree. If not, pick a different game to play.

Tvvin likes this.
  8. cliveklg

As if you'll get an honest answer here, most will just exaggerate and troll.

Tvvin likes this.
  9. Fero

People never lie,exaggerate or "troll" on internets..