1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer daily ...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jensen, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. CodyyLee

I would get 2 bil over the course of 2 weeks with the fishing event. Now i'll be getting 400mil. Yes. Much better. Maths good. Much great.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  2. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

u will not even get 1 bill with fish event. stop exagerate.

30-50 kois per day average 40.

3. CodyyLee

I'm not exaggerating anything. Even if I actively play during the event and only fish when I go afk, i'd still get 1bil+ from fish. If you're getting only 20mil in 24 hours, then you were clearly doing it wrong.

4. CodyyLee

But hey, even for the sake of argument. I only make 1 bil. That is still 600mil LESS from this event. How is this event better than koi?

5. Jensen

the issue isnt the silver or kois or whatever, its the time it takes

you can only get 30 mil a day, so whats the point in making it take so long ? 30mil is literally nothing anyway

6. Cenigh

I don't know about you i would make closer to 3 bil per koi event, granted i would afk fish all day and turn in fish twice a day. I would exclude green fish. so would get some silver from selling blue/yellow fish to imperial, selling relics and selling koi. when you have a branded max fishing rod you don't need to repair often and max inventory you can make a lot more money then the event they are offering now at 30 mil per day.

CodyyLee and Jena like this.
  7. Lii_Lii

Ya you're right your math is **** cause I'd make a hell of a lot more than 20 million a day during any Koi event.

Aaarggghhh, Boink and CodyyLee like this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

Tested this on my Fisher Alt (Beginner Processing skill) took forever to make 1 craft.

Then i tried my Guro 27 Processing Alt, the character was crafting stuff at a faster rate. Still took ever 2 hours to get 50 beers thou.

9. Kagedancer

I'm going to do this since it's better than my non-lifeskilling self makes afk. So, for some people this event is fine.

10. dollars202

used some stuff to make my processing success rate go up. seems to have worked sinse i almost doubled the amount gotten during that time my buffs were running.

Edit:Also, during the koi event with one hour and my guru fishing and triple float i got over 30k kois and one of the 10mil fish(only did it once for an hour sinse i can make more bartering), so not sure how peeps are only getting 30 per day. Also, had 1k fishing mastery while doing it using the fishing chair.

11. Amirite

30.mill. for around 3 hours of AFK.
    >.>

Who the #¤%@ comes up with these AFK event, it's seriously boring.

12. Khondo

20k of the mats 750 wheat in your inventory and AFK process 1 night. Easy 450 mil.

2 nights max if you get really unlucky, still best afk money atm.

13. Cascaden

Its not engaging. Its not interactive. Its not rewarding. Its not fun.

Serendipity likes this.
  14. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Damn, quest is just once per day. 30M/day is only about 1/3rd the Koi event.

#34 GnatGoSplat, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  15. yukishiro1

BDO Dev 1: Well, BDO Dev 2, what new plan do we have this week for how we can jerk around the player base with a terrible update?

BDO Dev 2: Events of summer 2020?

BDO Dev 1: No way, takes way too much time and effort.

BDO Dev 2: Nerf Sea Monster Hunting?

BDO Dev 1: We did that like fifty times already, you ninny!

BDO Dev 2: By Jove! I've got it! Let's do a new event where you have to process 50 units of something, but we'll make the success rate 0.01%, so people have to spend literally hours sitting there processing to complete the event. And here's the best part: we'll make it a daily quest, so they can sit there for hours doing it every single day!

BDO Dev 1: BDO Dev 2, you're a genius. I thought we had exhausted all the possible ways to be terrible, but you've come up with something completely new. As a reward, have this 20% off underwear coupon, good only on purchases of 5000 or more pearls.

Jinoro and MoonDance17 like this.
  16. Claydough

20 mil in 24hours is like notmal fishing profits LOL

Also keep in mind those with good fishing gear made alot from the orange grade fish also that they added last time

im extremely disappointed in this event, i have actually been working specifically on my fishing level and making tet manos clothes specifically for the up coming koi events after last time, as its the only time i feel its worth fishing

and just the silver wasnt the only thing that was fun about the event, its also the social part where our whole guild would be hanging out at the park fishing in big groups

Now everyones just hiding away doing their own thing same as we do every other day

If this was a serious attempt at a replacment for the koi’s, then they have total disconnect about what the players actually liked about Kois

17. CrankyWizard

No.

Even before I hit guru. I’d get 500k event fish around 9 to 11 per hour afk.

That’s + 90m AFK per day.

let alone the events where they added a rarer 5m fish in the mix like last year.

18. CrankyWizard

Trolling or EU is bad at fishing’s

I was almost brand new to the game with only a +7 rod and t1 fishing pet and made 1.5billion last year.

Bought tri boss weapons with it.

19. Boink

When it comes to "math" or talk about "math" don't trust this guy's post.

Edit: relating to Jannanomana's math.

#39 Boink, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  20. stefanbourson

this BEER event is **** ...