1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer daily ...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jensen, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Use alchemie stone and Silver Embroidered Craftsman's Clothes.

2. Keophiroun

We don't get exp from processing... hmm.

3. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

Who cares... the handouts have run rampant anyway. If not this week then you will get your PEN bossgear next one.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

tldr: whaaa we get money for doing zero effort, life is so unfair and devs are so evil for allowing this.

LesserHellspawn likes this.
  5. GismoShow

GismoShow DarkKnight 62 EU

I dont know guys whats wrong with you :D
    upload_2020-8-13_11-39-9.png

6. LesserHellspawn

I sleep 6-8 hours per night, I work 8-9 hours per day, I have to spend a minimum of 2 hours for other stuff every day. That's 16-19 hours minimum every day to do this event, with no problems like the inventory running full when fishing. 280 beers made and counting, 750 is all you need for the entire event, I'll have that by saturday morning. And I like a lot how every failed attempt returns the grain invested, so that the impact on the general availability of the two grains is minimal. There are four nodes that can produce that stuff, I had all I need within a few hours yesterday without buying anything.

Have there been more interesting money events ? Yes, sometimes. Have there been better paying money events ? Yes, but to don't have any right now, we have this. And it runs for the full time from maintenance to maintenance, so you get 15 turn ins, 450 mil total minus material investment. Not fantastic, but not bad either.

Kagedancer likes this.
  7. GismoShow

funny thing is, I found 340k barley in my calpheon storage :D. Wish it have better max price :D

8. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

I don't think the issue is ability to make the beers. The issue is that we can only turn in 50/day and it goes until the Aug 26 0:00 UTC (which is Aug 25 7PM CDT). I work during the day, so missed the first turn-in last night. Therefore, the total number of days I could turn-in are 13. That comes out to 390M total. 2-weeks of fishing event, I made between 1-1.5B. This is definitely not as profitable of an event. Granted, free money is free money so I'll take it. In comparison to the fishing event though, definitely not as good.

9. GismoShow

well, I work during day also. Yday I had internet issue about 2h. Anyway I was lucky and made 50beer for first day... I made this screen for my guild members before I went to work at morning... You know, it was afk processing during night ;). Now my DK is fishing untill I come home.
    BTW if it work like every other events, you have 15changes at max. (26Aug is included). So, for you should be 420kk in total (without mats).

10. zhagsten

The Best MMORPG | Black Desert Online

[​IMG]

GismoShow likes this.
  11. Jensen

youre missing the point, why couldnt it be 100% craft chance ? it wouldnt make any difference, you can still only get 30 mil a day, whats the point of making it take half a day to complete ? its just plain stupid and a waste of time for many player, most afk proc would give more than 30 mil for like half a day

and like you said its no effort, so whats the point even

12. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

So you're saying we'll have one more chance between daily reset and patch time? In that case, I'd better get an extra 50 ready. I'm going to get mine all knocked out in advance, for no particular reason.

LesserHellspawn likes this.
  13. GismoShow

Period: August 12 (after maintenance)–August 26 (before maintenance)

So, I guess yes. They usually wrote 23:59 etc if it end with daily reset.

14. TeRRoRibleOne

So before I went to bed last night, I bought 5k water and the leavening agent.... It only made 145 beers. That's pathetic

15. Aysnvaust

master 3 cook.
    700 basic material (of each, of course)
    alchemy stone
    cron meal

hours later:

16 beer.

sold the beer and scratched the event.

16. zhagsten

You're almost set for 3 days.
    I don't think it takes the cooking skill into account. People seem to report a difference with Processing skill.

17. Aysnvaust

Hmm, that would be strange (but possible). Quest asks me to cook beer, so I figured, cook would be the right char to get the job done.

18. zhagsten

You're not cooking beer, you're processing beer. That's why you can do it in the open without cooking ustencils.

19. Kagedancer

Every night I'm just going to buy 5000 mats and let it run. I bought 3500 mats and woke up to 120 or so beers, so if I do this for half hte event I'll have all the beers needed. Easy to wake up to 30M.

20. Rubyvulpa

It's understandable they added an upper limit to the event so silver gain isn't entirely tiered by your lifeskill level~
    seeing how hot it is in EU rn I appreciate not having to have my pc on every night and just easily spend a couple hours to make turn-ins for 3days
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯