1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer daily ...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jensen, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. KhaosThanathan

This is one of the worst events ever. It takes far too long to process these 50 beers daily with a success-rate of 2~3%. Fishing Koi is far better: You at least can do that actively (if you wish to) and you have progress in fishing-mastery.

2. Sandpit_

It's processing, you get processing EXP

3. KhaosThanathan

No. You don't.

zhagsten likes this.
  4. Sandpit_

Yeah, sorry you're right, I had some % gain since last night but I forgot I processed some spirit dust.

KhaosThanathan likes this.
  5. Mandala Ray

You can last 5 hours afk?!?!?!? I always get disconnected within an hour, even though I have stable business-grade ethernet. I even get disconnected hourly while I"m actively playing, so it's not a matter of power settings (which are on a desktop and set for nothing to sleep ever). How do you stay connected? Or is that just RNG like everything else? :)

6. GismoShow

GismoShow DarkKnight 62 EU

If you get dc every hour in same "minute", then it looks like your router refresh/change your internal IP for fresh one... If you can set allocated IP for your PC (so router dont need to refresh it), go for it. I can go 24/7 afk and not get disconnected (until new game update or some serious connection issue)

7. Mandala Ray

It doesn't happen at regular intervals, just on average about once an hour or two, sometimes a few minutes apart and occasionally as long as 3-4 hours apart. I've set up so many things already to look for the source of the trouble:
    * Static IP address
    * New modem & router
    * Trying on different computers
    * Setting game window to min resolution and max crop mode

So I guess maybe it's just an unstable internet connection where I live? I don't have any other games or apps disconnecting like this, but I *do* often see a couple seconds of lag in other internet-heavy apps at the same time. The automatic reconnect always takes *exactly* 20 seconds, which I assume is just the minimum time period when there's a tiny blip. So is BDO programmed to jump ship when there's like a split second of connection loss or something?

Sorry to hijack this thread though---I'll go post over in tech support about it.

#67 Mandala Ray, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020