1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginner lvl 57 warrior needs help/advice with gears

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Heroskuxx1738, Nov 7, 2018 at 1:44 AM.

1. Heroskuxx1738

So i recently started this game and I have enough silver
    (400 mil) to buy one boss gear. So which one do i buy after Dandellion great sword?

Heres my full set

Ultimate Grunil Full armor set (Duo)
    Ultimate Vangertz shield (duo)
    Liverto sword (duo)
    Ultimate Mercenary great sword (duo)
    Full Asula accesory set

I should also have enough tokens to buy Kzarka/nouver or kutum sealed box by the end of this month

Someone told me to get at least (duo) kzarka long sword after i get dandellion great sword but i compared my duo liverto to duo kzarka and theyre almost the same? Should i spend my tokens on shield ? And which shield is the best for warrior Kutum or nouver? (PVE warrior btw)

2. DanteAlbania

IMO the item set for new player is ok with you and the silver you got, im not old myself maybe just a bit older than you. but i did put in market notification to show me when pri/duo kzarka would go on market or pri/duo nouver and went there and bid (the rng was with me that time cuz now i keep failing bids) i bought kzarka duo and nouver pri. its easier to upgrade after to duo/tri. and from kzarka +0 to duo it will be difficult for you imo just try to snipe those and yea have fun xD

3. JustBeHappy

Try buying boss weapons first, kzarka would be my choice now, but i started with kutum and it serves me well besides 50+ enchant drops xD most stubborn part in my case, but my advice here (thats my opinion i dont know if its current trend or not xD ) buy boss items only +14 and higher. Duo is another +13 to me, but with duo will be unavoidable xD

4. JeanJean

I would suggest Kutum as it give a bonus to AP and Awakening AP, and isn't too hard to upgrade according to my experience. Dandelion is a nice to have but painfull to buy / snipe.

Aim alchemy stone of destruction, and ogre or cheaper serap as accessory.

5. Heroskuxx1738

ive never used analchemy stone before but cant you use it only once or you can use it every 5 mins after?

JustBeHappy likes this.
  6. JeanJean

It has a 5 minutes cooldown, and it rather cool to boost your AP, or DP for alchemy stone of protection. And you recharge your stone with Clow's blood who is relativelement inexpensive. Better, you can try to upgrade your stone with black stone.

That and meal buff can mean a big difference for leveling.

You may consider getting Skill Exp bonus instead of Combat Exp bonus, for skills.

7. Heroskuxx1738

but i already have most of my awakening skills it doesnt seem like i need more skill points or am i wro g

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Start getting rid of Asula and get your self like Witch, MoS, Seraphs to DUO, and start getting yourself Boss gear pieces, don't bother enchanting non Boss gear to TRI or more, its just not worth it.

Heroskuxx1738 likes this.
  9. Heroskuxx1738

ok thanks alot it seems like a good idea for starters . i have another question.. is there an easier way to buy kzarka? im gonna use my token to buy kutum shield and everytime someone posts a kzarka sword it sells pretty quick and i never got a chance to snipe one for myself

10. JustBeHappy

Well sir. I must admit i never used it as well. Time for changes xD

11. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Don't use tokens to buy kzarka or shield, its easy enough to snipe it from Market, or Night Vendor or even get it a drop, especially right now with double boss drop.

Save Shakatu seals for DUO ogre, don't waste them on anything else.

12. Heroskuxx1738

alright where and when does the night vendor appear

13. Heroskuxx1738

and i just got an event quest that gives me 1000g gold bar but i dont know how to get gold gilded coin , where do i find them

14. JeanJean

In every city, at night time

15. JustBeHappy

Coin i got with mail, today or yesterday something like that if thats the one
    ggc.jpg

Here my alt shows Valencia NV

If you not a video fan 2 examples
    vel.jpg Velia

2018-11-08_9674550.jpg Valencia

Mind they operate 22.00-7.00 gametime only. Thats why night vendor thats my guess xD You need to have the silver in storage in same city where you abuse NV at the moment. Sleeples nights in Velia perhaps? xD

16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

In every major city, just google it and between 10pm and 7am in-game time.

17. Crimdrac

You should be using the steel great sword if you don't have a dandelion.

Aim for kutum and nouver.

Nouver for PvP, Kutum for PvE.

You can use Nouver once you hit 260+AP, otherwise do not bother grinding without Kutum. Seeing how you are trying to gear, I recommend trying to snag a Kutum first.

Currently at this stage/gear you have, the only thing I would say to prioritize on getting is a kutum and then kzarka/dandelion whichever you get first.

Also added this guide made by Whole:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cQzusAkHhBO6u5T9fJyTquUNH0/edit#gid=871448546

This will help you if you haven't discovered it already.

#17 Crimdrac, Nov 8, 2018 at 8:05 PM
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 8:51 PM
    JeanJean likes this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

I would just aim for Nouver, don't waste money on Kutum..

19. Crimdrac

Also aim for, accessory-wise a needed piece is TRI red coral earrings. You will see a big difference in the amount of accuracy these earrings give you. Don't replace them unless you have TETs with 2 JIN Vipers.

20. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Compare to how much AP you are loosing the gain of that accuracy is completely worthless, especially for warrior. The only thing he will notice is doing less damage.

Waste of silver. Every1 is selling those. Accuracy meme is in the past, because nobody is stacking evasion anymore.