1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berserk and Warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Saigofu, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Saigofu

Is it worth to re roll to warrior just to buy the Berserk bundle ? xoxo

Even tho I don't like warriors pre awakening nor the succession stuff thats coming. BUT, I gotta say that his awakening is pretty cool to play with u_u

I know, I could buy the armor (outfit) on any other class, but thats not immersive enough. Also, I could always wait for the new class @.@

Anyway, is it worth it ? Even when im a Berserk fan @.@ But does this Berserk even means that we are going to have a One Piece event ? I mean, a Zoro (Ninja) outfit would be pretty awesome xoxo

2. T800

Why not? They build warrior awakening based on that mange probably.

3. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Depends what you want. If youre not going to do succession then the only real reason you would play warrior is the aesthetic or the class depth. Those two reasons are why 99% of warriors main warrior. I personally think he has the coolest weapon kit but class wise if you arent so drawn to the aesthetic there are better options. Quite a few classes that are better than warrior in 1v1, quite a few again that are much better in 1vX, so so many more that are better in siege and his PvE is mediocre and requires effort. There are also other classes with high skill ceilings so if its purely depth you care about youll get more in return for your time investing in a ninja or sorc or something. If the only reason you're playing warrior is for the costume and you care about doing PvP Id say pick another class.

Akantorian, Fateneko and Souda like this.
  4. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

If you like giant swords yes if you don't then no

5. Loli lover

I'm a shitter zerker and i have to say warrior is meh in my opinion. I don't remember too much about warrior because i played it last year but i do know i've stuck with berserker over any other class for the following 4 reasons.

Amazing survivability
    Amazing aoe abilities
    Both awaken and pre-awaken are good
    Extremely chill pve class

6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Just make warrior and buy costume, you don't have to re-roll if all you wanna do is RP as Berserk..