1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation [Berserker] Flame Buster quick slot behaviour

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Le.F, Jun 27, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they introduced wonderful renown and ap scaling and are now balancing classes at 270+ ap. (instead of killing ap scaling/renown)

Gigg, Nerykk and Wrapped In Plastic like this.
  2. Parc

3. ChronicleDude

4. Avenon

yeah this is the real problem. people in forums sh*tpost videos of 270 ap chars. PA reacts with nerfs. they may "nerf" that 270 ap class, but not realising, that at the same time they "kill" everyone of the class with casual ap.

5. Nerykk

agreed. ap scaling and renown need to be reverted

6. Törni

Let's say this gets fixed and reverted.. the damage is already done. I don't have trust towards PA anymore. It was already hard to do so, but this time they flat out showed us of not caring about the game. I simply see no other explanation to how it is possible to change something and not notice additional, (maybe) not-intended changes to take place as well?

We were supposed to get a knockdown cc nerf ONLY on Flame Buster, instead we got range, damage and input nerf included in the package too. If that was the case, how come no developer noticed this before releasing it?

Do you have any QA? Are the developers even aware about what they are doing?

Right now, to both questions the answer seems to be no..

On the other hand, let's say all the changes were intended.. couldn't we deserve at least normal update about it? You know, maybe including into patch notes?

The thing is, I could imagine both scenario easly.. and both scenarios are very sad and extremely disappointing. At this point it's not the classes and pvp that would require heavily the so to said "rework", but the company itself making this game.

If only this was the first time something similar happens...

7. Squallity

Another week and still no reply, i really dont get. last time they changed the shakeoff skill. under 24hours it was reverted. now look at this. they actually screwed up even more than before and nothing has been made... i dont get how this works out...

Woark likes this.
  8. GLOCK LESNAR

Worthless class now, don't bother buying that P2W reroll ****, neither kashkow nor prickabyss deserve your money for such unprecedented levels of retardation. Any hope i had for this class, much less the game, died when you allow one of the most important 1v1 skills of the class to be bugged (in 3 different ways) for 3 months.

Absolutely hopeless, until then fish and look for a game worth playing.

Wrapped In Plastic likes this.
  9. Behemothh

ye kashkao and patchabyss are 2 lazy ****** companies that refuse to do proper testing but watch it be cash item EMERGENCY MAINTEINANCE CUS 1 PIXEL IS OFF PLACE!. and still no news on current flame buster and its been almost a week i guess they are 2 bussy watching the cash shop and making sure nothing is wrong there.

10. orangeman

orangeman Brutalrage Berserker 62 EU

11. GLOCK LESNAR

bump for answers

12. Wrapped In Plastic

13. DeezAxes

So right now, where the game currently sits with this new flame buster fix, i cannot 1 shot fogans (not even desert nagas) with flame buster skill. I have 246 AP with nouver and 233 AP with kutum. What KAKAO and PA are saying is that this damage from flame buster is acceptable? WHATS THE POINT IN HAVING SOFT CAP GEAR AND ACESSORIES IF I CANT EVEN GRIND NAGAS AND FOGANS EFFICIENTLY?

When I play that this game, it should make me feel like I want to play my zerker and it should make me feel like theres always room for improvement on skill points and gaining certain skills. But with each patch, every fix to my zerker class (starting with 2 grab0 MAX and now with flame buster nerf) it feels like you guy's are making the grinding part less and less enjoyable. Grinding in this game is a huge part and deal of your PVE content in this game. Ruining your bread and butter of this game is like ruining the whole dish.

This thread says it's under investigation, but let's hope that Kakao & PA are listening and learn that this nerf doesn't make the class more enjoyable. It deteriorates the enjoyment of the class and most importantly the grinding part.

14. Squallity

This has to stop, this is ridiculous. u've had a whole week to figure out the bug or at least have an answer for us. yet all you did was putting the same changes that already applied in another region. and u've kept us waiting for a whole week without an official answer (if those changes are intended or not. or you've figured the bug out and you're working on fixing and if that's the case why not just roll back the changes until u've fixed it). FD bug is still around and no answer whatsoever so far. Are you taking us seriously Or you're just wasting our time and money?

#54 Squallity, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  15. Behemothh

Any news on the flame buster? did the changes got reverted untill u apes figure out how to properly code the skill? or we leaving it like its now, cus we are 2 bussy with the cash shop?.

Or u guys inteded this changes and lied to every zerker by telling them we are only removing CC?. This wont be anything new so no shame admiting it.

16. Waco

other regions got updated patch notes, ours didn't - looks like slow updates from our devs but overall it seems they want to move giant in this direction.. got an updated character select image for berserker in the KR patch notes

[​IMG]

Le.F, DeezAxes, charley222 and 4 others like this.
  17. Törni

18. Behemothh

Watch it be another week with no answers, cus no love for the meme class of the game.

19. DeezAxes

CONFIRMED: The photo with the fire is when we pop our Titan Syndrome. Otherwise there wouldn't be a fire. Just a normal dumpster.

20. Wrapped In Plastic

#60 Wrapped In Plastic, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020