1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation [Berserker] Flame Buster quick slot behaviour

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Le.F, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Behemothh

So are we fixing FB anytime soon or u guys finally gonna admit that you guys keep hidding stuff from the patch notes?, and another week of dodging the thread, or u guys getting the please try again bug everytime u guys try to reply in here?.

#61 Behemothh, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Waco

Currently still requires three key presses to use this ability - previously needed two

Please view this as a serious issue, having to spam a key three times to get function can lead to health impacts such as carpel tunnel ;(

#62 Waco, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  3. Suplexu

Knockdown still doesn't work outside of full charge, which is still impossible to do without having Ancient Power on cooldown.

4. Waco

maybe its time to remove cc from the ability altogether and buff the dmg :ez:

Gigg likes this.
  5. Suplexu

Also getting separate inputs for Ancient Power and Shooting Mobility so you can use them without triggering Flame Buster's cooldown would be nice.
    But that would be remotely logical skill design and lord knows, this isn't the class for that.

Gigg likes this.
  6. Behemothh

so hello okey 1 issue has been fixed when are we fixing the rest i still dont see anything in patch notes saying that FB is now 3 clicks instead of 2 and the dmg???, nothing on the patch notes this week either, and dont ask for videos lol its simple AF it went from triggering from 2 clicks to triggering in 3 click and ther was no mention of this.

7. Behemothh

@GM Jeste pls anything on the flame buster issues??, still have to click 3 times instead of 2 and the dmg is still trash and nothing has been said on any patch notes hello?, u guys keep adding content before fixing current one thats so retarded, and the pre awaken bugs when?, and when zerker gets KD it takes the zerker x2 the time to stand up compared to any other class its like the class knows it oh **** KD i am death no point standing up.

8. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hey,

Sorry, I don't have any updates for now but please know that it has been reported. We will come back to you if we have more news on this :(

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

9. AsyaTheBoatKing

I really hope this class will get hit on a little balancing soon... berserker can run faster like a musa unlimited jump over the whole map and standing behind 1 sek later then grab you and meanwhile u are on the ground they do 3 high damage skills and you are death if you surfive you get grabed again... and you dont have a chance to cc them in their running and dashing skills they do that unlimited and win... i mean ok dont destroy the class but after all the balancing you did to the other classes berserker need a little nerf too so its overall fair for all.

I am talking about the balancing at endgame 270 ap + and not the 500 gs thing you all think about.

#69 AsyaTheBoatKing, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  10. Suplexu

Show me on the doll where the big man touched you.

11. AsyaTheBoatKing

he touched me on my special place.

Joke aside its obviously after next weeks patch there will be a little nerf to the ninja and kuno mobility and then sorc and beserker are next on the list of balancing. Lets see what our beloved defs will give us.

#71 AsyaTheBoatKing, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  12. Suplexu

At what point does a Wizard that plays in the "270ap endgame" think anything any class that isn't you does is overpowered?

But I'm actually curious, what exactly about berserker do you think needs to be nerfed?
    Give me specifics, skill names.

13. Törni

Obviously he won't be able, since his pvp knowledge consists of "unlimited run and dash" LMAO. No wonder, if he truly plays a wizard... It's only natural, that one being so classcarried can't bear the fact, that other classes might be still capable to beat him.. Cause anyone being able to beat a witchard, should be considered OP and needs to be nerfed lol.

14. Behemothh

@AsyaTheBoatKing when u lose to a class that is gutted and say its unbalanced and OP LMAO, means ur ****** clueless of what ur doing and what you should be doing, pls learn the class ur playing and the class ur playing againts before complaining, thanks. u sound like another one of those kids that runs straight into the zerker bashes every available key proceeds to get grabed and dunked. if u dont apreciate zerkers touching u and hugging u the best thing u can do is stay away from them since u dont deserve zerker love not with that attitude.

@GM Jeste FFS please fix the hotbar for flame buster ****** make it 2 clicks again how hard is that omfg holy **** i forget they keep getting the please try again bug everytime they try to do something to the zerker thats prolly why they cant fix ****. NO but srsly please fix the clicking on the skill fck the next stupid NW patch just fix the clicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

15. AsyaTheBoatKing

Wow do you all even play the game? Wizzard is animation locked of course its a very bad 1 vs 1 kit wizzard have... Zerker,Striker,Mystics just keep you on the ground 24/7 and i mean 24/7 in a normal fight you cant even cast one spell and this have nothing to do if you play good or bad you are just cc´d all the time. But i see you all are blind and full of hate... The nerfs are coming.... we all cant do anything against it... it doesnt matter what we write here.... lets see whats the future brings us.

16. Suplexu

Are you okay friend?

Do you need to hug it out?

17. Waco

This is a bug forum - honestly class balance belongs elsewhere. If Berserker needs nerfs and modifications that is for another area - getting some good data and feedback on "real" broken aspects of the game is what this thread is about.

PootyTang likes this.
  18. Squallity

Can't you see a bug right there waco? that guy's brain is not fonctionning correctly..

19. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello Adventurers!

A class specific report has been done gathering info from forums, tickets and the feedback received from the community regarding Berserker.

The report will be shared with the developers, therefore we hope actions will be taken accordingly by the creators of the game.

Thank you all for your precious collaboration!

orangeman, Törni, Waco and 1 other person like this.
  20. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

I'm extremely disappointed in what's happened to Zerker man....
    There was really nothing wrong with them. They needed a rework the moment they nerfed CC chain grabs etc.
    Though I uninstalled this game long ago, keeping tabs on when the game is gonna get any better....if ever.
    I really wanna come back and have a blast with my favorite class but ****. It's just not worth it now.