1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berserker is fine

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Syloka, Jun 20, 2018.

1. DuckRs

??? Never said every class is capable of doing the same thing.

Looks like putting the text in bold wasn't enough for you to read it correctly.

Also good luck to those people rerolling to zerk. Zorlak and Grotts have 260+ap. Pretty sure Zorlak is at 270+ by now. People are equating those two zerks to the entire zerk population. iirc in order to do that kind of damage to softcap+ players, you would have to be in the 265+ap range in the first place. So let the fotm players reroll to zerk, waste their time, and realize that.

#41 DuckRs, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. bongokongo

well we are really talking about classes in the worst PVP of all b2p mmos .... Okay...

3. nyn idc

idk who even Grotts is but i know for sure that there are better zerkers in enemy and other guilds then zorlak (i think he is btw below 270ap ;)). I just hope alot of ppl roll to zerker so it gets hopefully the same treatment other "op" classes got... get put on the ground.

But i believe that zerker is boring like nearly each class currently... limited to spam some skills over and over... entertaining is differnt... but i guess it helps that you can nearly do everything on S lvl currently.

4. Törni

Don't worry, upcoming classes on the whine lists are:

- Musa
    - Maehwa

I already don't envy them.

5. Törni

It's funny that you do believe ppl are gonna start rerolling to zerker now. You are talking about it, like it would be already a thing, while:
    1. It's not.
    2. Wondering what actual one can show as proof about more and more folks rerolling to a class than usual? Please don't tell me you are basing that on world chats "WTB" spams lol.
    3. As again, good luck for everyone else rerolling to zerker.

Zorlak is in Enemy. And anyway even if there were better zerks in Enemy or other guilds than Zorlak... what is your exact point about that? How is that relevant at all?

Are you telling me those "better zerkers" can oneshot others even more? You do realize, neither Ancient Wave nor spamming Ancient Power does not require any sort of magical skills to pull of. These skills are more about the correct timing to be effective, rather than being combo heavy.

Keep on hoping about the reroll. And please keep being ignorant about how zerker is already getting nerfed week-by-week.

6. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i dont understand this argument about AP

so having high ap means you get more range and aoe or what? I have high ap, i have the same gear or even better than reespo on half+ if not all of those clips, why can't my class shoot 15 enemies from 40 meters above while being 100% safe and having 50% more max hp with protected grabs and mobility
    why cant i why cant i why cant i why cant i why cant i \

oh wait because the class is imbalanced as hell and the game is broken to stupidity and beyond, don't need to ask you why

maybe you need to stop denying the obvious truth that's laid in front of your eyes and stop trying to justify or defend it, your AP doesn't matter. There's people with high ap that play other classes too, why arent we watching clips of them ? ur arguments are so bad why do you even post
    zerker is broken beyond any reason and has been and people are just abusing it freely and PA isn't doing anything about it cus PA are the biggest meme in the history of gaming

Wollbert, Reuter and Schönfeld like this.
  7. Lee Ryu

Really ? Are you assuming I want Zerker nerfed ? I didn't say that. I didn't say how. I just said my class doesn't do that kind of damage because one post said ANY CLASS could do that. So you should learn to read before posting sh*t.

8. Boojangles

haha wtf. Did you really just lump ranger with the likes of zerker. Show me a clip of a ranger being that destructive vrs soft cap groups. The potential of a zerkers ttk is on another lvl.

9. DuckRs

[​IMG]
    Zorlak's current gear.

Also I bet if both of those abilities everyone seen zerks use do little to no damage, NO one would be complaining.

#49 DuckRs, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  10. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

First video is just Grottsson being a beast. I had the pleasure to play with him and honestly even back in the days without ap scalings buffs/renown changes he was still that strong.

11. Angryman

He just ONE shot the sorc,nothing beasty just imbalance.

12. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

With "beast" i was referring to his gear mostly. Plus he's really good at playing his class and he knows what to do, which adds up even more.

It's not really surprising to see oneshots against squishy classes after the ap scalings buffs + renown score changes, considering that he has around 270 AP.
    It's not just a thing of the berserker... those videos just another proof of the gigantic **** up that pearl abyss made with those stupid buffs to ap.

The only thing i would look at is the cannon damage, considering it's huge range and the fact that it's spammable, It should only be a tool to set up an engage from distance, not a skill to nuke people from safety.

DuckRs likes this.
  13. Aidzi

14. Gigg

Here is a 229 ap zerker. (510 renown)
    My flame buster basically heal anyone who is softcap.
    A full combo on a softcap player who is potting deals about 50% of his hp. (On a combo 100% unprotected. And then I have 30 seconds where I don't have any burst.)
    Its great that 99.999% of the already low amount of zerkers will have an unplayable class because 3-4 zerkers have 270+ap.

As for the tamer that keep complaining he doesnt have Flame buster in his class kit. Guess what. Every classes sucks less than tamer right now. Doesnt make zerkers more OP than a 270ap wizard dropping cataclysm/blizzard on a group killing them all neither.

Had the sorc dodged the splitshot, it would have taken the zerker 3 minutes to be able to pull off that oneshot again. And talking about the Q buff. It give 20 DP and remove the stupidly long charging time to those reallllly long charge animations. Some classes get basically a full heal and +30 ap?

The problem is not the class or the skill. The problem is the stupid ap scaling making a not so strong skill into a mass murdering skill once you have enough scaling going on. Flame buster is only problematic after 260-265 ap + full buffs. But then again, wiz/witch at that ap are just as much problematic. DK's at that ap can legit oneshot people with a single skill too.

But hey, all I have to do is get an easy +40 ap!

DuckRs likes this.
  15. Woark

Honestly Zerkers have no reliable engage anymore, either its unprotected or you cc yourself and just die. They could done a lot but chose to kill the class all together. Super Armor skills deal close to no Damage and also have super long animations.
    If Flamebuster was the problem the range could be adjusted, but that doesnt comes to mind.

Guess we just Ancient Wave - Split Shot and then run for 30secs

Btw. we can still sit on Balconies and shot ppl down to the ground just not as fast anymore...

16. Woark

lets roll to the next class so ppl can complain about that one too, till eventually all classes are bad. its not hard to snipe tet weapons of the market and put my gear on it...

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

i almost spat my whole morning coffee on the monitor. that is some goo comedy right there folks! :D

18. Srich

you have no idea of what u talking about xD

19. Woark

i am 270ap and yes its true 1 skill ppl die no matter the class

20. Srich

another dumbass... lol