1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berserker Needs to get it's "Class Fantasy" Fixed - FAST

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Wispur, May 2, 2018.

1. Wispur

Every Berserker I know chose the class for the fantasy of being a big dude, throwing around little dudes like ragdolls. That's why most of us chose the class. That's the "Class Fantasy"

Our Unique thing, was our grapple-based gameplay. It's our passive, and we have 4 grapples.
    A few weeks ago, we lost that. Now we throw just as many grapples as anyone else, sometimes less if we use many of our other skills (ground lifting being the main one)

Stuff like getting S-Block is nice. (Even though you nerfed Slugfest at the same time)
    And it'll help our durability a little, but it's not what this class needs to recapture that special uniqueness.

Berserkers NEED something unique to us and FAST.
    Whether that's a new mechanic entirely.
    (like Ninjas/Kunos have Stealth as a unique mechanic)
    or a regular Mechanic taken to such an extreme it feels unique.
    (Like Musa/Maehwa's Constant dashing)

For our part, we used to take Grapples to the extreme, and that was our Unique thing, it played into our "Class Fantasy."

If you don't want to give us that back, give us something else that makes us unique and plays into the "Big Guy" fantasy, but whatever you choose, do it fast.

I hate to be "that guy" but most Berserkers I know are talking about either rerolling, or in many cases just quitting the game if they don't see some legitimate improvements to the class in the next 2 weeks.

Pook600, Bizmarc89 and choovanski like this.
  2. Prophecy2k

I want to be special too. :(

3. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

I agree, although a block is pretty amazing to have, they did take any uniqueness to the class away and now what we have is a class just has a bit more HP than some others.

4. PootyTang

At least we're still the best at not fitting through doorways

Pook600 likes this.
  5. Reave711

i hate this so much, i tried auto pathing the other day from inside a building, came back 20 mins later and my head was stuck on the doorframe and i went nowhere...also our camera gets ****ed up by trees and ****

PootyTang likes this.
  6. Chawski

We were almost a dead class before the patches. We are just 3% of the population by every poll I have seen where people have to respond to get counted.. That is the lowest in game.

Pook600 likes this.