1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berserker PVE BUFF !!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Rognarok, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Rognarok

hello

Berserker people, don't you think the damage to berserker PVE is too low? I see different classes get away with much better with the same after this I say take more damage ..

Isn't it time to increase PVE damage? if only in PVE at least? Not to mention the rest

Thanks

2. Törni

They shouldn't do anything with his pve damage, as zerker is objectively strong at any grind zones. Literally, I can't say one where it would be bad: star's end, hystria, aakman, abyssal, gahaz, polly, manshaum, you name it. Of course every grindzone will have one or two classes that can do even better or be the best at it.

So it's pretty much a "versatile anywhere, but nowhere the best" situation. Currently only archer can own the "best class to grind everywhere" title, and I assume he would have lost that title already, if they didn't make the next class a lifeskill-focused one.

In my opinion, zerker pve would only need some QoL improvements... like cleaning up the input failures on the goddamn mainhand. Namely Frenzied Destroyer, Raging Thunder, Beastly Wind Slash. I can not count how many times I have triggered accidentally RT cause of overlapping with FD cause of LMB + RMB, while BWS overlaps with S+ RMB. Yes, you can lock the skills... but that shouldn't be the final solution for something that doesn't work correctly.

They could easily rework Frenzied Destroyer by cutting out the whole S+LMB normal hit part from the skill, and make it that S+LMB activates actually the extra hits, which is S+ LMB-RMB input right now. Literally, no experienced zerkers ever use S+LMB, and they can already, instantly trigger the extra hits anytime, unless there is the input conflict.
    The whole FD situation is very-very similar to sorc's Claw of Darkness - Dark Flame situation, still I never had so much problem with the same input mechanic on my sorc alt, than on my zerk's main.

They could also look at the skills which needs mouse-movements to function properly and maybe rework those too... While I kinda grew to like the mouse-movements tricks, I'm pretty sure it's a huge cancer factor for most new players, naturally discouraging them from the class, while they are on the learning curve.

Distaken and Ubbles like this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

What are you smoking dude, zerk is awesome grinder and if he is missing anything its hardly damage output potential.

Distaken likes this.
  4. Wrapped In Plastic

#4 Wrapped In Plastic, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Distaken likes this.
  5. GingerBreadTiger

Yea, zerker is decent after 280ap kutum.

6. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Any ****ing class is good with 280AP with Kutum. **** is wrong with you people.

ElPresidente likes this.
  7. GingerBreadTiger

So i am 100% right, yet im wrong. #Berserkerbrain much lol

8. WhySoSeeryus

you dont need 281 with kutum to farm good with zerk. whatcha smokin.

Flex556 likes this.
  9. GingerBreadTiger

Yea but a 281 zerker wont pull 6,5k on stars end, but a 270 succession warrior will. I wont even mention the big players in pve archer and succession ranger.

10. Squallity

If i were you, i wouldn't bother answering that nobody, all he does is spout non sense all over zerk posts without any feedback or meaningful answers. he is a wiz or witch that never played zerk and never will and doesn't know jack **** about the class.

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

warrior pve :D cool story broo. Warrior is a 1vs1 and gank/pk monster, but pve... when was the last time i saw a warrior grinding at manshaum or gahaz ? cant remember. I only see Musa, Mystic, Sorcs

12. WhySoSeeryus

warrior succession is op as fck in pve.

13. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

any sauce? i seriously never see a warrior grinding. except the same 3 famous streamers.

14. Kinnaj7

Lul 260ap valk outgrinds my 272 warrior. Im not even going to talk about Musa, Ranger etc.

Mr. Exagerrator

15. Rügenwalder Pommersche

succ warrior literally kills everything with his triple slash its actually ****ing strong, equally strong as ranger succ for grinding

16. TinaCipollari

TinaCipollari Archer 62

ITT: people who don't know the current state of the game

17. WhySoSeeryus

warrior succ is awesome pve, theres no downplaying that.

18. WhySoSeeryus

Star's end 6000/hr

19. nolasigns

Zerker's suck at PvE said no botter ever.

20. Kinnaj7

LVL63 / AP:275/279(kutumⅣ,BlackstarⅣ,DandelionⅤ) Buff: church buff and Ancient Kamel Statue buff