1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Berserker Shake Off in Iron Buster Bugged

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Gigamemeplex, May 17, 2018.

1. Gigamemeplex

Hi!

With the weekly patch on the 16th of May this was in the patch notes:

The following has changed for the skill Shake Off.
    • Invincible effect has changed to Super Armor effect.
    • Moving distance has increased when skill level goes up even in Iron Buster mode.

However with the emergency patch on the 17th of May, this change is now reverted or missing, and behaves how it previously did. There is no mention of it in the patch notes for the 17th.

Is this an intended change and missing from the notes or a bug?

Edit: This is now fixed with the patch that rolled out during the node war channel maint on the 18th of May.

Thanks.

#1 Gigamemeplex, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Ronstoppable likes this.
  2. Ronstoppable

Hey guys, I play zerker and I too have noticed this recent shake off change has been reverted and was wondering why was this not mentioned if it was intended. If it was not intended then it is bugged

Gigamemeplex likes this.
  3. Azrakelz

Think about how a buff to zerk ("it was an OP, imbalanced bug", I wouldn't know cuz I couldn't play while it was in affect.) that maybe even was intended was immediately a call to revert the changes because everyone thought it was too good.

Well now we know for sure a single isolated change in a patch can be reverted at any point, why didn't that happen for the bugs added on the april 11th zerk optimization? From what I know it hasn't even been ACKNOWLEDGED as of yet.

Pisses me off beyond belief. I really don't know why the devs and the player base seem to think we're in such a god tier place in pvp. No, in reality we're clinging on to the edge of viability ever since the 11th.

4. GM Dew

Game Master

This issue should indeed be fixed now. If you are still experiencing it, please make sure to restart your client to receive the latest hotfix.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

5. Waco

is this truly fixed? I noticed the only thing that changed with increasing ranks was the casting speed of the shakeoff ability. Distance was not modified at all?

Is this a true fix - or is the notes misrepresented on what the shakeoff buff was intending (which was increasing the speed NOT the distance)

6. Parc

I too see no difference in Shake Off distance ever since the revert. I also do not notice any relevant distance difference between the 0 and 5 movement speed. Are you 100% sure this is fixed?

@GM Dew

7. Gigamemeplex

For a timeline of this issue:
    16th of May - Shake off was amazing in awakening - fast to the point of looking buggy.
    17th of May - Small client side patch was applied that reverted this change, anyone who downloaded it had the 'old shake off'.
    18th of May - Emergency maintenance had another small client patch that buffed shake off to levels somewhere in between - better than the old - not as glitchy looking as the 'new'.
    23th of May - "Moving distance of the skill Shake Off will now be affected by Moving Speed instead of the previous Attack Speed." - However from testing, the move speed stat does NOT effect shake off moving distance in awakened or unawakened.

So the patch notes are incorrect or the skill is bugged, just in a new way.

8. GM Dew

Game Master

Thank you for the additional information. I have re-opened this issue for our QA team to investigate further.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Parc likes this.
  9. Behemothh

more memes from the developers.

orangeman likes this.
  10. Behemothh