1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Berzerker vs Warrior vs Striker

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Malbrick, Jul 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Malbrick

Hey I'm currently thinking about getting back into the game after ~2 years. Well obviously the game has changed tremendously and I'm kinda overwhelmed by all the changes. One of them being the recent changes, so I meant to ask, before choosing a new class to start with, how Zerker, Warrior and Striker are currently doing in terms or PvE and PvP, as I wanna start again with one of them. I'm more of a PvE player and value self-sufficiency over all else.

Thanks in advance ^^

2. Hellbender27

Warrior is very solid both PvP and PvE, as far as zerker his PvP style that made him (grapple chain king) has been broken but if you PvP him with grapple only as a setup then he's just as strong and a lot less mindless.
    As for striker he's been nerfed a lot but is still in a very great place both PvP and PvE and for me personally I have all 3 at 59. Striker is by far better at both PvP / pve. Overall you can not go wrong its up to which you prefer.

3. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Berserk is worst since his ap scaling is crazy, you either don't deal dmg at all or one shot whole guilds, nothing between.
    I personally would recommend striker.

4. GM Glitterbeard

Game Master

Hey Malbrick! Welcome back :) There have been some significant changes over the past two years! But I'm glad Hellbender and Draconnix were able to give you some solid advice.

My advice would be to try out all three at least a little bit to see what fits your play style! I would also suggest looking into the class specific forums as you will get more in-depth information on the classes. Let us know if you have any other questions!

5. gerry55

Me personally I started to play striker and it's really fun to play. But it is better to try this three games to see, because each game has its advantages and defaults.

________________________________________________________________________________
    Pirate Bay YIFY RARBG

#5 gerry55, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  6. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

If you are a masochist go for warrior slow in PvE bad in large scale pvp and okish in 1vs1 if you have over 257ap....Just dont if you dont want to loose your sanity...Just go for striker he is solid on all aspects of the game.....

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Don't bother getting into the game at this point, if you hope to PVP, be prepared to spend at least year and a half grinding for softcap gear lol to make any difference in PVP and not get one shotted.

8. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Am still getting oneshotted with softcap gear.....

9. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Exactly because reaching softcap you just scratching the surface, beyond softcap is where its at... but my point was to even get to softcap and still get one shotted gonna take you like a year lol and then you can actually start grinding to git gud!