1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Armor for Musa?

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Rilez, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Rilez

Rilez Archer 62 NA

Hello everyone,
    I'm currently saving for an Ultimate Immaculate Awakening and pretty close to it, however wanting to know armor sets I should be aiming for for the endgame, I'm currently a level 56 Musa and will be moving into a lot of PvE, bossing and mob grinding and need a worthy set of armor.

In the beginning I was going to get a full set of +15 Grunil, but I don't know if this is midrange gear, it seems high stat but many say Heve would be better as an endgame set, although I can never see a full set of Heve on the market, what other sets could I possibly go for?

Final question, if I'm moving towards solely using awakening Crescent Blade, should I sell off my mainhand and secondary? Is there any point to keeping these.... Thanks

2. Markinho

Markinho Wizard 60 EU

Roaring magical armor and 3 pieces Heve is the way to go, and also why you don't see them on the market. Put up notifications and snipe or enchant them.
    And yes, there are all the points in keeping a blade and a bow as they contribute to at least half your damage and almost all of your accuracy

3. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Effective Awakening ap calculation is as follows
    (Awak. Wep ap * .6)+(main hand ap * .4) +accesoriss ap+offhand ap.
    Main hand also contributes stats like accuracy gem stats or other tats it might have liie human damage or atk speed or crit.