1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Class to PvE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mybalzich, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Mybalzich

Whats the best class to pve ? I want to PvE in this game, not much into pvp, unless some fun duels with friends or spot defense.

In question of gear requeriments, grind speed and end game grind.

Im asking for a class that is very strong in pve or strong, if there are no strong classes for pve e.e'

2. gurghul

This game is kinda brain dead pve play whatever u like it at end don't matter.They change classes all the time , there is literally 0 ballance .

3. Mybalzich

Oh. But there must be at least one class that excels at pve more than the others.

4. t4mpel

"What is best" Questions are totally wrong in that game. Everyone will give u an other answer, grindspots are different for some classes. As the other guy mentioned there are contstantly changes in progress. Even then, the differences between the classes are not that high in pve terms. You should drop your simple mindset and ask yourself what kind of class you like instead asking (no offence) like a lemming cause you wont be happy expecting good results from a random answer.

Kripion, Lorienil, AZzalor and 2 others like this.
  5. Khondo

They all do well for PVE, specially if you have the gear.

Lahn, Shai, Witch, Wizard are all self sufficient classes. Lahn can fly off high locations so makes movement very nice.

#5 Khondo, Mar 8, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    Blueday and PeaceInChaos like this.
  6. Mybalzich

That makes sense.
    But how can I find a class that I really like ? Making all of them ? That would take a lot of time.

7. gurghul

M8 u still don't understand , 1 week ago everyone would tell u roll warrior.Bang nerf, now class of the month is succession lahn, and omg suprise new class guardian , wait 1 month and it will be berserk . it really doesn't matter what u chosen . PvE is brain dead , there is almost no difference and balance don't exist .

Souda and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Mybalzich

Oh, I see. Thanks tho.

9. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

They have trial characters but you can only test them with pvp so not much help. I suggest watching some YouTube of gameplay footage of different classes and the make some of the ones that seem the most interesting to you.
    I could also suggest lahn and mystic and ninja because I find them fun but that does not mean you will.

#9 Phoenixxx75, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Lorienil, Souda and Mybalzich like this.
  10. RandomHajile

Kuno is the class I enjoy, but Mystic is fun, too, with that jump attack. I can farm above my AP decently w/ Kuno. Good class to not get hit with, generally.

But I'd say go guard if you just wanna rofl stomp everything. Seems like it's gonna be that way for awhile. Some people don't like to move or dodge or anything. I deleted my War, but War was pretty cool too. I read valk was a monster pve class, but I don't really see it. Maybe it's my trash tier gear.

11. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Ofc there are certain classes that outperform other classes.
    At trashmob spots, musa is probably the best grinder. At endgame spots, guardian or succession warrior are top tier.

In the end you gotta pick a class which style you like as you will spend hundrets, if not thousands of hours playing that class.

ODB3698 and Mybalzich like this.
  12. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

you are better off asking what classes NOT to pick

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  13. Naicon

Naicon Maehwa 63 EU

play sorc. if u dont want to pvp you can just perma iframe and enjoy your coffee

14. t4mpel

You should ask yourself what style of a class you prefer. Every class have core mechanics. A warrior has good block and grab, you have ranged classes like ranger, stealth classes like ninja or kuno, high dmg less dp classes like archer or dark knight etc. Wiz and witch have lot of heals, they have a pet as a tamer also.. i can tell u endlessly but others did a lot of guides already. If u are confused watch a YT video how the classes look and work and then just try it out.

Lorienil and Mybalzich like this.
  15. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

zerker will never be the best at anything.

16. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Lahn is a solid choice for a new player. Excels in pve

17. Tronkun

Never will be the best at anything, but i enjoy it since game released, tested basically all class whit full tet weapons armors etc and never enjoyed anyone like zerker in pve dont know why, so i guess i choosed well my class after years playing the same class whitout getting bored, after severals nerfs i still enjoy it more than op classes

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Mybalzich

Usually (other games) I play tanky-ish (fighters), high cc classes or supports (usually they are tanky and cc)

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

go succession warrior

Mybalzich likes this.
  20. Mybalzich

Thanks, but I don't like succ warrior :P