1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Class to PvE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mybalzich, Mar 8, 2020.

1. chendu

Sorc, Lahn and shai can go out with pots

2. PurplePumpkin

Have you tried striker/ mystic?

3. The_Lord

you gotta help yourself a little bit , start off by watching gameplay video of every class, which is available everywhere on youtube, just by looking at gameplay you will eliminate alot of classes that don't interest you then you can look deeper into the few classes that looks cool to you, you can have 3 trial characters at the same time, pick your top 3 classes that looks the most fun and try them out just to get a feel of how they play.

Mybalzich likes this.
  4. Mybalzich

Im between Shai and Guardian err

Im between Shai and Guardian.

5. KaoriKat

KaoriKat Shai 64 NA

ez.. Shai is bestest @.@

Mybalzich likes this.
  6. Mybalzich

Hmm… Why ? U_U
    I was thinking about her aswell, she seems fun. But can you give me some feedback ?

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I have made a shai and let me tell you that levelling her was the hardest thing I have ever done in this game. Her whole aesthetic is annoying to me. I wanted to make mine look older but no she has to look six. I hate her hopping and skipping motion. I hate her little mewling noises when hit, she sounds like an animal. I hate her lifeskill actions, again she looks like a feral dog while gathering. You may enjoy all these things but I do not.

Souda, Silver99 and Mybalzich like this.
  8. lochtar01

OP how about you just do what the rest of us did, go level every toon to 58-60 and figure out what you like for yourself instead of wasting time hearing about what a class is like.

9. Mybalzich

Damn
    It is a waste to you, but not to me. I like to read peoples opinions.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Shai is exceptional at PvE-mob farming, the last I checked. Very easy combos, lots of hits on her attacks, with said "lots of hits" equating to a lower AP / accuracy requirement for grind efficiency. You can grind for long periods of time with this class because it is very self-sufficient (heals) and has a very easy to use / low-fatigue kit. Big drawback is you won't be able to defend your spot since Shai does close to zero damage in PvP combat - you'll be forced to swap channels or switch rotations.
    EDIT: I read that they removed the lowered PvP damage on Shai and her damage is "normal" now. Not sure how good it is, haven't tried it or fought any Shais recently.

For PvP, Shai can be a powerful contribution to the group effort. Best utility in the game IMO...heals, buffs for teammates, a psuedo-PA (Witchard ability which makes you and teammates extremely tanky for a while) and "Shai Bubble" which is one of the best AoE CC's in the game. Shais build defensively for PvP, so with enough defensive stats / gear, you'll be in there and able to contribute to your team without being immediately blown up upon first CC. Strong choice for PvE and PvP, granted you can vibe with her playstyle. Best intro-lifeskill class too, since you start with Professional gathering and alchemy out of the gate.

Some other notable classes for PvE from my experience are: Lahn, Mystic, Archer, Guardian, Warrior. Musa is good too. Really though, any class you enjoy playing is the correct answer. All classes have fun combat (BDO combat is one of its highlights), so suggested to try them all, if you can find the willingness.

#30 PeaceInChaos, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Mybalzich likes this.
  11. Mybalzich

I like that Shai description o:

12. Synthesis_Window

It really does keep changing, you need to seriously enjoy the look, skills and animation of what you are playing if you ever plan to grind to 62. PVE wise things are pretty balanced to pick anything, though succ vs awakening isn't as balanced.

If you can pick something where the succ skill set and awakening are something you like. Even if one of them is weak, you just know that you will enjoy in the future if you have to swap.

13. PRobi

The very best class for PVE right now is the new Guardian Awakenig. Pure, insanly broken level pve title, no joke i put my dicck on it , that class is atleast 30% stronger in pve than any other class now.