1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Passive Silver in BDO Dropped in Your Lap and No One Bites? (No not "crates", lol)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Prochilles

I logged on today to BDO (First time since I quit ~2 months ago - checking out longterm investments) and I left y'all with my 80 mil per day silver making method.

upload_2018-7-3_3-34-37.png
    * Profit isn't 321 mil because of Comp. + Worker Time + Max Market Listings

Make this item so I don't have a reason to start afk'ing in BDO again. I'm upset at you all, lol. During events this made me 80-100 mil per day for the last 1.5 years (or whenever Mediah came out), and you all know how many events devs spam.

The above is a quick clip of one of my spreadsheets and you can see for yourself that this is not just decent, but probably the best thing to do in BDO, and I can say that because it take about 10min a day to rotate listings and feed workers and then you're making as much as an active player does in 6 hours.

If you don't believe the sheet just find a youtube video (*Tip of the year) that shows the accessory listings, locate the RME, and find the upload date and compare to today'listings.

Why are you all not making this, ah? And no first replier "now that the secret is out it's not worth doing cause everyone is going to be doing this", NO, I hyped this up 2-3 months ago and no one picked it up. I can tell this because of the # max listings and the knowledge that only 2 people have left this market (Friend and Myself), which equals ~ Current listing #.

2. AlwaysSaltyAF

Thanks. This should boost my daily income even more. I'll starting buy all the rough rubies off the mp from now on.

3. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

There are lazier ways to make money, or some people just make too much money per hour actively playing the game, like in hystria. The 80m you make a day someone could make in one-two hours. But yes it's a good tip you came with :)

Cloudaye likes this.
  4. Prochilles

Yep, well that's the great thing about it, for the most part it is high, passive income and if you're actively playing, which I couldn't manage like others, you're looking at a huge increase in income, not to mention it's easy to keep up 24/7 for those that don't want to or can't actively play everyday.

5. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Why even buy manos ?

6. Claydough

80mil

OMEGALUL

i wouldnt even log on for that

7. Stabby

8. Srich

best passive silver income?lol dude i make around 200 to 400 mil x day as passive and you think your unsellable manos are the best method?
    Btw none will ever share their worth secrets to random ppl in a forum and if someone do it then that method is no worth anymore

Pook600, Cloudaye and Prochilles like this.
  9. Zaldiar

i tried this and dont know if you are a troll or someone that just remenber the time when mediah came out and manos was the new shiny thing.

You say that you make about 80m a day by producing manos ruby earring, that item cost 12m but to produce it you need a manos jewel that cant be farm, it can only be bough from a npc and cost 5m, that leave us with 7m and with the tax from market maybe the final profit would be 6.5m or 6m with value pack and all previous production steps farmed an produced by myself.

i made one to see how fast it sells, and has been sitting on buy for 4 days until someone bought it, and you say that you sell about 12 to 15 of those things per day? come on...

And like others have said, why even buy it? the only manos accesory thats worth is the belt cuz it gives a lot of weight

Pax, jose0320, SunHoYee and 2 others like this.
  10. Prochilles

What about the spreadsheets of facts above makes you think this item is unsaleable? You must be thinking of the necklace. 200-400 mil is impressive though, but I don't see how anyone could possibly manage that passively. Floats or Bale Fishing Rods are the only other thing I can think of that may be competitive to the RME, but I don't think it would reach that amount, for a single player. If you truly do make that a day, passive or active, well done.

11. Prochilles

That 5mil manos piece was the main reason people don't/didn't get in to it. It is literally the perfect deterrent since the second someone sees that 5mil is already off the sale value they ditch the item itself.

You got to think when you post 30 at once at min and keep them rotated when X days pass all your listings are lined up to sell first. The other main thing to remember is cash flow from events. When people are making more silver, they'll spend more on this type of accessory (DP), so during events I was reaching 80-100mil avg a day. This chart (below) was a daily examination of whatever event was going, which you can prob. find in game or on a website.

So you partially did it. And also buy everything. If you want to put some workers on whatever node to reduce cost go ahead, but the amount you'll save is insignificant to just buying everything straight off the market.

upload_2018-7-3_5-38-34.png

12. Prochilles

This is BiS dp earring which, unless they crazy nerfed dp in the last 2 months, is very useful either for pvp or needing more dp for grinding. Irregardless the why does not matter, what matters is that this item does sell on the MP and brings a good profit, especially due to the low effort put in to making the item. This goes for any item, if the item is seemingly worthless, yet people are creating a demand for it, there is, usually, a profit in the item.

I say usually because one of my biggest issues with bdo is that half of the market is a waste and if you work hard to make something, 90% chance you will lose money by placing it on the mp.

VasilisD likes this.
  13. Prochilles

If you have an opinion share it. "No" holds no beneficial information.

14. Srich

2 reasons bro... First the dev completly destroyed any type of dp build for most clases.. And the second as i already said none will share their secrets in a forum useless these methods are already useless..

Prochilles likes this.
  15. Prochilles

That is the usually the case, but I shared the method to prevent myself from afk'ing 24/7. The cost of losing something that I don't want to care about doesn't out-weigh the cost of returning full time to the game.

Either way, I could be a liar or have an agenda, but the sheets don't lie. Avg ~60 dales a day with only 87 listings currently up. So for those that could find use in this method take it as if I am both a liar and just someone sharing an honest method.

16. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

I once bought 3 **** tri manos because I thought it were Ogre rings (ogre rings disappeared the moment I clicked on them and klickd on manos instead and only realized it after 3 purchases)

Honestly, do you really wanna know how long that took to get rid of that crap at MIN price?!!

17. ManlyBeard

Yes, caus no one else can make a quick spreadsheet and come up with some numbers ...

Pook600 likes this.
  18. Elza

Elza Sorceress 63 EU

I am sorry but this sounds shady, I can't think of someone actually buying that many manos besides ignorant players. With the renown score, and with our current cc situation, manos stuff is useless.

So you are actually committing robbery to poor ignorant, most likely newer players, don't you feel ashamed?

19. Srich

Im happy to afk 22 hours per day in order to get a shitload of silver everyday... no need to share **** around if u dont want them to be screwed
    around

20. kakodaimonos

Dude wtf... I make 2b an hour. Such pleb tips... git gud.