1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Passive Silver in BDO Dropped in Your Lap and No One Bites? (No not "crates", lol)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Escapism

Laughable, my last trade run gave me 4.5b in 15 minutes.

I also fish out 3k octokoi at the waterpark per hour.

Souda, Smileybones and Asato like this.
  2. TeRRoRibleOne

I seriously hate you

3. kakodaimonos

Dang you too good for me... teach me senpai.

4. Prochilles

The facts are listed in the op and I've even shared how to easily fact check. If you don't want to do basic research to verify, that's fine, but at the same time don't share your opinion on the matter, or the very least don't immediately disrespect the person sharing the info.

I got to the point I'd buy 100 manos at a time (50 in Mediah & 50 in Valencia = 500,000,000)

If you can't believe all this, then at least believe the fact that, after announcing your own ignorance of a topic, you're willing to boldly rebuke any random that makes a claim.

5. Prochilles

Nope, I don't as we're not talking about those accessories.

6. Prochilles

Last trade run? You mean with crates? What was this 3 months of chopping wood + actively gathering + etc ? How much of that 4.5b was actually profit? And what is that Profit / Day?

upload_2018-7-3_19-12-31.png

So sure, from the time you finished over stacking your horse to walking all the way to Val. you prob made 4.5b in Rev. in 15min, but your profit per day lowers substantially based on the overall time it took to do all the other work. And of course you were likely not grinding while afk processing so this is prob. your main source of income, which is likely inferior to most other methods.

I've never seen crates being more profitable than RME. I went so far to watch that twitch vid of some dude making 10bil from turn ins and based on his own information I think it came out to 50mil per day IF there was no cost.

However, whenever that processing stone comes out crates will surely get a huge boost.

7. Prochilles

I remember you from my first post on this, and you said the exact same thing? Are you another seller ?? I looked for you for so long if you are.

8. Prochilles

Hmm, I find your figures questionable now that you stated your afk all day to get that amount. I'm not saying it's not true, as there's always methods out there, but as someone who played bdo sitting in the market and making spreadsheets 90% of the time, it's hard to think there is something out there getting this much.

9. Srich

there is always something u dont know.. im sure there are ways to make even more money then me and i could boost my income too if i was not a ****ing slacker. But right now i dont really like to spend time in bdo anymore and once u hit 275 ap with this current **** pvp there is no will to keep improving my income

Prochilles likes this.
  10. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

I was sure i played this game for pvp.

I was mistaken. Good there is not only pvp in this game.

Smileybones and Prochilles like this.
  11. Vanadiel

Tell it to me in private, I promise not to share it with anyone else because like you said yourself, if others know about it that method is no worth anymore.

12. Escapism

sarcasm dude...

But anyway, yes my main activity consists of 99% afk fishing or processing, right now im fishing again since im mostly out of materials to process and make crates of. The materials come from workers only and those were about 6-8 months worth of gathered materials from workers and a couple weeks of near 24-7 afk processing.

And i consider all of that as profit, minus the blackstone powder needed to craft those crates (~1.5% of the price of a calpheon crate), since I dont consider the base value of those materials at all, because a lot of those wouldnt even sell on the mp, and i would never waste my time and nerves trying to sell f.e. 500k iron ore or 200k birch, cedar or fir plywood on the mp with max stacks of 500 and max 30 registrations... so as long as any of those raw materials are laying around unused in storages, i consider them absolutely worthless.

If you want to get technical, then 1 single artisan worker with +3 timber crate production skill at a 5x timber workshop in grana can produce ~100-110m "worth" of calpheon crates per day (20 crates per cycle at roughly 1h), thats counting the sale value of calpheon crates in valencia with the desert buff and master x lvl. Of course given as long as you can supply the necessary plywood and hes working nonstop.

And no i dont consider 4-5b from 1 traderun which happens every half year anywhere near "decent" income, but i dont actually need half a year for that, thats just the limitation on how often i can do it due to the materials gathered by workers. Processing those materials and crafting them into crates with the grana workshops takes only a couple weeks, and only a couple hours "active" playtime to move the crates.

13. crosspath

And then you wake up... Back to your castle Casper... 200-400kk passive, LUL.

Seems that you don't have a clue about what passive means...

14. Srich

do u really think i give a **** of your opinion? im sitting on 275 ap while been afk 99% of my playtime and the 1% is pvp node/siege thats all i want

15. Escapism

Sounds like the introduction of a biography of any botter, hacker or payout-carried guy.

16. crosspath

A thing is not giving a F about my opinion and another thing is saying BS, first learn what passive income means then talk.

Just another "Ido5billionsanhoursellingcrates"... Yeah, yeah...Sure...

17. Seken

At this moment fishing the event octopus is the best afk income ever. Getting over 30 milions+relics per 85 durability of non branded balenos rod is insane. Actually as a casual player I earn more silver per 1 night than 2 days (few like 2-3 hours) of grinding. I wish this event last forever.

18. Escapism

Even new players dont want to play the game themselves, just let it run afk. If only PA would hear this.

Blackhearted likes this.
  19. BDOLulzmeme

20. Srich

i know what passive income means and i dont do crates and never done to be honest.. i already posted 1 year ago that trading was one of the most stupid way to make silver and not even the most profitable.