1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Passive Silver in BDO Dropped in Your Lap and No One Bites? (No not "crates", lol)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prochilles, Jul 3, 2018.

1. crosspath

Oh, so triggered, and still giving crap excuses LUL... Btw, thanks for saying that you make 200-400kk "AFK" fishing (with 100% relic drop probably)

Please any GM, this guy is turning himself directly and you need some bans to show you do something... 3 weeks without bans already...

Or, don't tell me, maybe you are BDOJesus and can multiply Golden Sinipercas...

You say that building CPs cooking and questing is for idiots, cause we can just bot and buy OP gear like you, isn't it? Gotcha! Players are realizing about this after seeing people like you around...

Hope that any GM takes gooood note of your name.

#61 crosspath, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  2. Srich

poor boy xD

3. Srich

you have no clue of what u talking about and actualy its good none of you understood my point... more ppl ignorants more gains for smart ppl

4. crosspath

Seems that you have nothing else to say, good luck with the hacks, and welcome to the clown box.

Btw, if you are so smart, do something about those english skills, they do not match with all your bragging...

Again, GMs do something... XD

5. Srich

You can report me everyday for 10 years im clean dude no hack no bots... i just use my brain and you? guess u got also a small brain

6. Beeso

This might shock you, but some people simply don't give a ****.

Srich likes this.
  7. AsyaTheBoatKing

His gear is totally legit i play about a year now and have the same only trying to get the tet ogre atm .... he just play the game.... why opening threats like this asking others how to play... people ... just play the game until you have 270 ap bois thats the way.

8. crosspath

I see, his gear is legit, why? Cause you have similar? Do you know him?

Hey, Cashkao, do you see those Hystria hackers? They use the same Kzarkas than me, therefore they are legit, cause you know, if they use the same gear than me that means that they do not do bad things, ahhh, da logic.

English level seems to be pretty similar... Do i have to ignore this account as well? Seems to be the same person... Just my spider sense...

9. AsyaTheBoatKing

No man i dont know him just feeling if i can do it others can do it too. And i play wizzard and have no Berserker to hax Hystria lol^^.
    So much hate here tz. And your spider sense is **** any gm can confirm this is a single account from my ip.

#69 AsyaTheBoatKing, Jul 5, 2018
  10. crosspath

There are thousands of players that do not have TET crescents, and even less have 2 of them, so cut the crap boy. Probably less than 2% of players have 270AP.

Just "feeling"?LUL, oh yeah, everybody knows that hackers use +7 gear, so good geared people are all legit. See those guys killing bugs in Olvia? All hackers... Cause 270AP people can't be hackers cause my feelings...

Again ZERO logic.

11. AsyaTheBoatKing

I dont see any logic in your posts bro i have two tet crescents i have tet valtarra belt i have tet tungrad i only need the tet ogre now and working on it... why should it be impossibru for other player to have this gear ... just because you are not there at the moment doesnt mean you dont reach this gear someday. You can do it too.

Only pointing the finger on someone with good gear and then calling a gm to check him because he must be a hacker... thats pure logic or what?No that is envy... man envy..

and btw i afk process the whole day and only playing 1-2 hours active grinding my income is pretty low like 500 - 700 mille a week. And every 1 or 2 Months i trading my crates so i am more casual and lazy player.

#71 AsyaTheBoatKing, Jul 5, 2018
    Mistermoff and Blackhearted like this.
  12. crosspath

You still don't get it, you said he is legit without having a single clue, and just because you have that gear, that is all i am saying, no need to talk anymore. You are illogical. I did not say he is hacking cause of the gear, but cause of the stupid statements like making 200-400kk passive, then speaking about fishing and blah,blah,blah.

Seems that your reading comprehension sucks, so don't want to explain the same for a fourth time.

Waiting for a third account.

13. AsyaTheBoatKing

bro goodnight and stop hating. I believe he is legit and he worked hard for his gear that is my spider sense ok :-)

14. crosspath

Good night, my spider sense says that you both are the same guy, i don't hate you, don't worry.

15. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

This is the kind of thread I come here for.

16. crosspath

No more popcorn for you, THE END.

17. Tjaranis

this sadly went south fast :/

also do you know of anyone, who you talked enough with to reasonably say so, who is over softcapped which hasn't at least tried out fishing/AH bots or exploits? just saying that expectation is pointless for the general discussion here as i doubt there is more than maybe a handful softcapped++ players who hasn't at least tried a fishing bot or used exploits...
    actually i can guarantee you anyone over softcapped have used exploits at some point in their playtime -_-

as for the next part of "i can make more than you", this is pointless if you are not going to share the specific method and numbers then it is pointless to swing your dck around talking about how big and thick it will get ;)
    it also serves more as a demotivator than a help when someone just stated "your method is really bad compared to me that makes 2billion a day grinding XXX" but refuse to give details of how that would even be possible to do and no spreadsheet you can come up with, even with the best numbers, can give you anything near it... at this point anyone stating insane numbers without Solid proof i just disregard as "they think it, but never actually testet the numbers and therefore believe it is far higher than it is" or they are just lying to try and sound "cool".

as for the "Facts of my personal made spreadsheet without any proof of anything i stated besides me saying that it is Facts", well that is really not how Facts works, if it was a "fact" then it was already proved by a recognized and valid authority/source which was easily proved by simply pointing towards that authority.

personally i doubt manos is anywhere near the most effective passive income (i got a hard time seeing how the profit due to the expense and time of building them, on top of the very low demand on them, would ever make it a good option; but i haven't tried so just talking out of my ignorant idea of that part of the market ;) )

having threads explaining the multiple best approaches to passive income is a pretty good idea; but as someone else mentioned "BDO is built on the concept of Stepping on others to get ahead", if you are being helpful to most others you are losing progress. therefore sharing good methods makes them vastly worse, and trying to help or group play is mostly a bad idea compared to solo (as well as "the more exploitative or/and boring/tedious the higher the silver/hour will be", which is just so sad -_-).

#77 Tjaranis, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018