1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best PVE class ?

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Blitzball, Jul 19, 2018.

?

Best PVE class right now ?

1. Sorceress

55 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Wizard / Witch

60 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. Valkyrie

9 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Ranger

10 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Musa

30 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. Berserker

6 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Capitaine Courage

Warden rework is nice, Conqueror wrecks stuff.
    Menat is still an headache; and still wins most of the recent tournament ... But we'll see now that Sagat came back.
    Bardock is still king, even if they nerfed his charge, Cell not that much anymore, still very strong of course but only the ones who really like him play him now.
    .... Uh oh, sorry, wrong characters, I thought we were talking about games. I forgot I was on BDO's forums

#41 Capitaine Courage, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    pootytangfk and Blitzball like this.
  2. Escapism

Where in that poll/question was there any mention of endgame spots like gyfin or solo hystria (which wasnt even intended to be solo'ed)?

That said, its clearly tamer. Decent/average grinding capabilities, ability to ride heilang back to your mount/storage when overweight, fastest desert traveller, double mob aggro limit, ability to jump off and survive from any height on heilang taking 0 dmg.

First define what part of pve you mean. For just doing storylines, questing & exploring there is none better than tamer.

Felyni likes this.
  3. iTroll

Valk is good with enough AP.
    Wiz/witch and sorc on lower AP <250ap and lower level mobs
    >250ap and higher level mobs probably Mae,Musa,dk,sorc and even ranger and zerk.

4. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Dark knight is trash for pve ???

5. Blitzball

It is. Half of her entire kit is garbage. And she has long CD

6. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Ok , u mybe played as dk for a hour ... Some of her none awakning skills have lots of damage , even more than awakned , like lynacy of vadir and wheel of furtune n one of those mixed spells ,
    But ye if u just stick to awakned , at speed run u might face cd , wich btw is still managable

7. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Your Mastercard :

IT grinds 500mil per week

Makes your enchancements smoother

And with the money you can get Sp at training dummies

OP meta trust me

Blitzball likes this.
  8. Rysingmoon

No, you didn't :)

9. Ainzell

Ainzell Ainzell Witch 62 EU

if you think witchard is best pve you are completely wrong about it

10. SammyAndTina

Maehwa/Mystic/DK in my opinion are the best all around strongest PvE classes. (Trash mobs and tanky mobs).

11. Allan1985

you excluded mystic and included ranger.... are you new to the game??

12. Allan1985

*Facepalm*

13. I feel honored that Valk is really in this poll :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D made my day!

first I thought PVP class but then WAIT WHAT actually you are speaking about PVE!!! a VALK :-D ?

paahahahahahahaa, sorry I Play valk since 2 years and for PVE .... lets say it is a pain in the ass :-X, we got a lot of PVE related buffs indeed over the years thank Elion for that but except you have very very good gear you are crap at grinding, and yes I know 2nd best Hystria Class OP Valk bla bla but hey you Need to get to that first and this road is very Long and painful (except you reroll with Softcap or beyond gear).

valk I m so proud and happy you mentioned us <3 but I still voted for wiz reeeeeeeeee

Stillwaters likes this.
  14. Veoh Techstarify

Actually it's simple: I'm always telling people, they should play what they are fun with, that's the point of a game actually.

second: If you are reaching softcap anyway and using Kutum and right gear, every class is a grind monster.

Sadly: It's always the issue and will be for ever, people are always counting on classes, which have the most advantage over other classes.
    So it was just like Witch, she was far the best grind monster before, than the got nerfed or "adjusted", and then ppl suddenly crying a river and raging like hell...
    Sure they don't want to loose this exact advantage. But that's life, it's not a ponyfarm- you do nothing of that.
    - Like DK was very OP at release
    - Like Kuno/Ninja was totally crap and in disadvantage in the past
    - Like Valky was undefeatible against any monser which were actually to high for the lvl/gear.

So all those Kuno players for example which had endured the long time of disgrace and got outgrinded of anyone are now got rewarded. Well of course it's still not above average now, but it's far more fun now.
    So got other classes this nerf exactly because of not wanting to classes to die out, and only having those in the world just because of this reason.
    (don't want to remember of the diagram where 70% were playing only sorc of all classes..)

#54 Veoh Techstarify, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  15. Meowth

For a moment I thought this was a vote for the "Best PvE class", but then I saw the alternatives.

16. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Selective memory my friend, i think you have it ;)

Witch was good at some spots, mostly with higher gear but lets blame class instead of rng carried or actual good players.

DK was OP at launch, just like any ohter class that was launched. OP = people reroll = more pearl sales
    Kuno/Ninja were always good, they just had to get enough AP and figure out wtf they are good at (hint: mobility)
    Valk was never a top grinder, unless you defined bouth spot and gear before comparing.

By far most of the changes to what classes are good or bad in PvE have come from the general gearscore people have. Cant realy compare +14-15 gear to full TET and expect the same classes to be good...