1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bestial Insticts

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Mr. Nope, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Mr. Nope

So in today's patch we got this (6% All Accuracy Rate if you max out at lvl 63)
    upload_2019-10-23_15-14-40.png
    If you max out, i assume in PvP if you dont have 100% hit rate this is an average 6% dmg increase?
    But is this affects our PvE damage in Sycraia/Hystra and Stars End? I dont know how useful is accuracy in pve

2. Benitez952

Benitez952 Kioge Tamer 62 EU

This is literally a counter to eva builds ^_^ finally something useful

3. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

Finally they actually gave us a passive. I would have liked movement speed but this is still great. Finally... after 3 years.. a passive...

Ronove and JM like this.
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Actually a kickass passive imho, considering its a stat that is really hard to gear for.

5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I'm pretty excited about it.

6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

i would have murdered someone for movement speed, but accuracy acceptable.

sthammack57 and Mr. Nope like this.
  7. Kiemma

Is the passive like a straight increase to accuracy? It says accuracy rate and i noticed that our skills also say accuracy rate on them too.

8. Mr. Nope

As far as i know it is a flat %Hitrate increase
    This passive and the accruacy rate of the skills means you have that higher % chance to land that attack

Alrikmerc likes this.
  9. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

It's an undeniably positive change (for the few people that still play), I'm just not quite sure what to make out of it.
    • Tamer wasn't innately lacking in terms of accuracy cause of the pet and its 100% hitrate.
    • Even more SP you have to spend on a class that's already quite a bit SP starved.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i dont know about you, but id like more accuracy even on a wizard thats considered to be gucci there (we do actually need it for preawaken). its endgame stat and getting it for free in such flat added modifiers is a wet dream for any class.

11. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Yes, but that's an issue stemming from the fact that our benevolent yet incompetent korean developers are incapable of properly balancing something. So evasion becomes busted on classes with inherent eva passives and especially with Caphras stats, while there's no realistic option to equip enough accuracy due to the lack of proper items and the genius that are AP brackets (which you'll be missing out on).

So it's a singular class bandaid solution for a game-wide and self-made problem.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.