1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better grind spots?

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Miraxx, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Miraxx

Hi, forgive me for the nooby question but I have my first 56 and I started grinding pirates and holy crap yall weren't kidding when you say it takes a long time to level after 56 lol. Is it really that slow? Or is there better grind spots I should try? And how long does it usually take to get to 60 from 56? lol seems like 1-56 I fly through but now it takes an hour just to get 5% of xp lol.

2. OldNewSchool

Depending on your ap/dp you could go helms, wandering rogues, elrics, desert nagas or even fogans. BTW 1 hour for 5% is fine and there are several free xp boosts you could use to make it faster: weekend boosts, scrolls, black spirit energy for combat/skill xp, night exp boost, free books of combat. Maybe you don't know yet, but the longer it will take the better, as combat xp and skill xp are 2 different things: with combat you gain levels, but the real trade off is given by skill points, which you will need to enhance your skill power and they are gained through the quantity of enemies, no matter their level, that you will kill. Look at how many sp you have and let's say that by lvl60/61 you will need an average 1600/1800 of them.

3. Miraxx

sweet thanks! :)

4. JustBeHappy

Pirates is ok exp. I heared one korean dude just wanked them untill he dinged 62 some time ago. Rumor says selling his bounty after was almost as good as people lie smh to be xD 56 pick to me for alts, is nagas ( my first 10 node xD sentiment and i did my 60 there ) pirates, but blue avatar dogs in kama are also noty that bad, i heared skillpoint wise good too, but won the shore there is so many of them it just makes it imposible to me to not have fun there xD Just on main must take some gear of or too boring :D (my striker had not 120+- ap and almost drove them to extinction xD 3-4 weeks ago they added some elites to bashims maybe give it a try. Platform right and up the hill and there will be nicer packs that are always partying with hands up xD And i dont know after changes but it became slow on 60 when i used to do it, but 59 was the preluede, 56-57 shouldnt be so bad just slam all exp bufs you can and go ham xD

5. Armanix

I don't know your AP/DP but why not go sausans? Good experience, good amount of money per hour and nice rotations. Take free exp buffs and the book of combat and go ham.

6. JustBeHappy

Sausans arent bad but in my experience they go down worse than the ones i mentioned somehow xD And we all know what place it is hah. I actually found the video of them ravin Bashims xD and how easy to make them stop that madness on an terribad alt (56 120 ap ish, dp wasnt higher than 200). Maybe you or any other adventurer will give it a try :D

I never had any loot pila ku but when being strong enough i encourage giving the plave a go, it has it own climate that i enjy a lot.

Vidz are just to show my guildies places other than their kitchen. I know im bad, alergic to hp pots, and mean with this throw on the smallest mob i can grab to start it, but i just love doing it, can just throw and run away laughing xD Its not showing any drops ect.