1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

birthday cake

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Odeszah, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

I hope these players submitted a bug report ticket @GM Dew

Until this can be confirmed, I might suggest putting your cake in the refrigerator

2. ghoulz666

When have things came out working correctly? So much crap ends up not being fixed or working correctly.

How they mess up something so simple anyway? It's just a stupid buff.

#22 ghoulz666, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Jena and Fearless V like this.
  3. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey Andaro, thanks for the tag.

Our QA team has investigated this and confirmed that the life skill buff is working correctly. It also stacks with all other life skill buffs except other furniture buffs.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Andaro likes this.
  4. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

they are so lucky

5. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey @valenix35 and @Kismet ,

The Birthday cakes are not to be confused for the game's anniversary. We will have our own 3rd Anniversary next year in March as well, with our own event during that time. The Birthday cakes are separately, to celebrate your character's personal birthday instead!

So you get the Birthday cakes on top of any server-wide Anniversary events! =)

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Andaro likes this.
  6. Mimimimi

of course i did. support is useless and confirms that everything is working correctly.

after i got told that numbers "might be confusing" and i was asking how to calculate it then i got the useful answer:
    "Unfortunately I won't be able to discuss details about how those buffs stack ^^"

"Here, at KakaoGames, we strive to provide you the best support ever so you can enjoy the game better, because you're awesome :D"

7. ntreinoan

@GM Dew ty for the responce but is there a life skill buff cap??? it stacks yes but is there a point after a certain percentage? cause maybe ppl maxed out then used cake with no extra benefit. also if there is a cap when y reach it does this prevents all buffs from working ??? im saying this couse i get this feeling from my own observations but im not sure .... can y plz clarify in detail all these matters? again thnx for the responce

8. Jena

I sit mine of its table and it said 0, and stayed at 0. lol