1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitterness gets us nowhere, but action will.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Eurodrake, May 18, 2018.

?

24 hr No login demonstration

1. Lets do it

2. I already quit, but good luck

3. Not sure if this well help

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Columba

You take it TO THE MAN!

2. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

All this is nice and dandy and sure players should raise their voice and concerns, ideally in an articulate, respectful and coherent manner (if we really like to get attention and be heard and taken seriously) - why not.

On the other hand, as is the case not just with BDO but with every MMO out there with a cash shop and where real money can be spent, there is another quite effective way: make a statement with your WALLET and how much you spend (if you spend). I can assure you this WILL be taken quite seriously, of course together with any other action. However, best of luck organising a large scale "protest" of this kind, and convincing lots of people to refrain from spending for an X amount of time.

3. Cold Napalm

24 hours will tell them jack all ****. Wanna really tell them off? Leave for 6 months. Or 3 months. Or even a whole month. If tens of thousands of people do that...yeah they will care very much. For one day...it is meaningless.

Ruffe likes this.
  4. Alicia Dominica

These half-hearted attempts at protests and boycotts will get you nowhere. "Don't login for 24h", "don't buy pearls" (as in other threads) - but ultimately you still continue to play the game.

If you are truly this much disappointed by where the game is going, stop logging in until it's "fixed" (in your opinion). If it never gets fixed the way you would want it to, well, that's when you accept the consequences and don't log back in anymore at all. Some of you whiners really need to grow some backbone.

Le Celly, crawlord and Smileybones like this.
  5. SKYMARK

I almost bursted into tears from the laughing. XD

6. SKYMARK

I swear they do the same thing in game on and on since months aka Grinding the same spot, and somehow this behaviour is reflected the same on forums. Talking ****, creating pointless posts and hate on and on. XD

Coincidence? I think not.

7. zenjudit

The number of people who evaded my challenge just shows that this cry babies are all talk and no action. At least that sy jy guy has the balls unless he use the video to get back his account/items as proof whenever he feels like playing again.

Where are the guys who said they will quit, or quited months ago? Show your resolve and how serious you are with PA. Screenshot you deleted all your characters or account, no need to delete items, there is nothing to lose anyway right? :)

8. Beeso

I'll take your poll seriously when you add a "how about no?" Option, but a simple "no/nah/no thanks" will suffice.

9. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

THIS

10. Amazebals

Pretty funny how only two forum users like the negative posts on a consecutive basis:D

11. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

not enough options on the poll, how about you add a NO option?

12. Amazebals

The same perspective which you clearly lack?

Or common sense, or integrity:) wink wink!

Btw, do you even sleep?

13. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

bahahaha now this is funny :) "post tets pleaaase"

Nakria likes this.
  14. Spartakatz

@OP
    Dude, your avatar makes you look like a fanatic and destroys and possible seriousness that might be in that post.

15. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Best line from the whole post > "Change is our hands BDO player-base, and only we can make it happen."

You dont want CHANGE you want everything to back the way it was, so you can sit on your Throne that was your OP class.
    Now that you dont have it anymore you are like a little kid making stupid post, for useless requests.
    You dont want the game to become better, you want it to stay the way YOU like it.
    Get over yourself, test server ? only blizzard has the fonds for that. Do you think that running the servers/paying staff/devs and all that stuff is for free ? Do you live in a hole or something ? how much money did you spend on the game till now ? 10k euro ? that is like salary for 5 people. This is a company not your playground mate.
    Adapt to the change, btw this petition is a joke. i dont think even 30% of the playerbase EVER uses the forums, let alone take part in your stupid games.

Sorry to break your dream world, but this is not how things work in the real world. You don't always get what you want.

Vandal, Columba and SKYMARK like this.
  16. T800

#36 T800, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    YajStylez and crawlord like this.
  17. SKYMARK

Amen

Souldealer likes this.
  18. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

Great comeback mate, really original. Learn to write a normal replay, and make some sens, don't just throw around useless posts.
    I have read your previous posts, it has no relevance to the current situation, so you my friend are just a waste of time, you like to quote other people and that is that, you have nothing original/new to say, you basically rewrite what OP is saying, in shorter phrases.

Eurodrake likes this.
  19. Andaro

Ambassador

your poll is biased.
    Answer is No thanks.
    I'm actually quite content with the game atm, so good luck to you and yours.

Souldealer likes this.
  20. Columba

The throne? As in the toilet?