1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert Merchandise

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alichan, May 5, 2017.

1. Alichan

Black Desert Online Store

I know it isn't just me, there is a need for Black Desert Merchandise.

I know there is physical product out there. Such as the Black Spirit towel given out in Japan, the black spirit figure when the game first released in the US, etc.

I believe that a lot of people would support the idea and buy merch if there were somewhere we could go to get official Black Desert stuff. I know there are sellers online selling shirts and prints, but I want to be able to support the game with my purchases as well as get cool stuff. Other sellers don't have black spirit sleeping bags like the ones given out in Korea for an event.

As to how to implement it, literally just add another tab on the BDO home page and have that host the online shop. I'm not a website developer or anything, but I'm sure you could figure out how to sell stuff from a website.

Just please. Please sell physical merchandise.

People have said they'd buy plushies, figures, posters, etc. I just want a t-shirt or something like the black spirit pillow being given as a reward for the Helping Hands event.

You guys would benefit from the profits too, you know.

Just think about it.

2. Judgementos

Swag would be nice.

Crystal Star and Alichan like this.
  3. CypressRed

It would be a nice addition.

4. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit DeMinuit Kunoichi 61 NA

Would be nice. Black spirit punching bag anyone? :)

N0tl0c likes this.
  5. Tansie

Tansie Ranger 63 EU

I would love this. They are nice as rewards every so often and I think they definately should keep some things limited so they stay special and rare, but I'd love to see some mechandise on an official store. They would make so much money with this and could even do contests to submit designs or something. Also! I see a lot of concept art images on their instagram and stuff.. Would be so cool to be able to buy a book of the concept art.. I've seen this sort of stuff do really well for other games and the BDO art is beautiful.

Alichan likes this.
  6. RainnellLynnMitarius

I am summoning back this thread because like many I'd want some merch! Yes, quality and branded BDO merch! not just some copy T-shirt that you can buy from someone else on Redbubbles or other sites.

Especially that ma good boy Cryy just received some amazing goodies! I mean look at that mouse pad and the super amazing T-shirt! Some of us want to show our colors, like gamers that put stickers on their car cause we like to represent! A Merch store would be only bringing you guys more incomes, cause we all can appreciate a cool T-shirt design and goodies.

We already know there is a bunch of merch offered in KR I do believe? I'm not even sure if those are like legit? But I'd certainly hope for some merch to reach our shores! You guys already print the calendar! Some peeps other than the winners would love to have it too! Come on! I'm sure ya'll can invest a little in bringing us the Merch!

7. MashiWasTaken

I may be a bit late but I wholeheartedly agree with the person above. I would definitely buy a Tamer Heilang plushie and a bunch of other things like posters if possible. Please make this a thing, I beg.

8. Navien

Can imagine kitchen salt containers with Black Desert Online logo would be a hit :')