1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert Movie/Series? (Video)

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Nomad 818, Jan 26, 2020.

?

Did you enjoy the series?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not really my thing...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nomad 818

Been here a few times posting the episodes as they are finished- but today I have a special treat... All 4 episodes, in order, all in one place! Below are links (in order) to Black Desert: The Awakening

It has been a very long time since I've played BDO but today, just a few hours ago I logged back on after an almost year long hiatus. I am planning out the 5th and final episode of this series and just wanted to remind people that it's still around! My friends and I had a blast putting together episode 4, which has a full fledged ARENA FIGHT in it that took quite a bit of blocking to get just right... Anyone willing to check these out helps motivate us to keep the fire going strong and cinematic~ So views are appreciated, highly highly highly appreciated.

Spread the word! If you enjoyed the series, tell me, and more importantly tell others! I have a YouTube channel barren of comments as well as a twitter and active email where I would be more than happy to respond to questions comments or critiques.

Amirite likes this.
  2. Amirite

Great idea.
    I'm going to watch them later :)

Nomad 818 likes this.
  3. Foxygen

Hi! This is my movie about the black desert. I hope you enjoy it.

Nomad 818 likes this.