1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert Online Is Launching Guardian on January 22nd

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Dec 18, 2019.

1. reconkangas

If you beleive there is a global build I got a unicorn I can sell you that sheads gold flakes and farts rainbows...

Factorial and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  2. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

I will do as my Guardian pleases

Dalenos likes this.
  3. Aphy

Aphy 62 NA

You don't need to follow KR to be completely disappointed by the release date or news. The hype has been all over US social medias for weeks. Guardian ads posted everywhere but no real trailer or info. Now we are told It's yet another week but that is only for pre-creation. We will need to wait an entire month with an inactive char in que before we get going with it. PA has stated so many false things and clearly favors KR over NA. When people have to wait so long for information and release of new chars can you blame people for searching the KR medias for any kind of info?

Keep people waiting all the time, never follow through with statements, treat people with little respect and you are going to have angry people.

4. The_Lord

imagine thinking they are going to release a class without buffing the **** out of it after 95% of the playerbase is complaining about it in the first hour she got released ... just wait lol, also her pre awakening could be more for defense and long lingering SA, just look at lahn, her pre awakening is just as slow and pretty much useless , it's only used for 1-2 movement skills and lingering SA.

5. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

RoxiAmbrosia and warriors like this.
  6. Baeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guys, come on be smart. PA has abandoned Black Desert Online already. Most of their elite developers went to Crimson Desert lmao. Thats why they rushed this class and literally had to alpha test in KR server. They trynna do Crimson Desert like they did with Black Desert, get a quick swoop of cash and go enjoy themselves for a couple of years XD.

Dalenos likes this.
  7. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

I see a lot of messages about "global build" in this thread, yet people just noticed we aren't in the same patch notes as Korea?
    Korea already got all the planned successions for now(Warrior ------> Ninja) until we don't get ninja (Which gonna happen at 15th January ops spoilers) we won't have guardian that's why pre-creation going to be at Ninja succession release and week after Guardian.

AND THAT'S WHY THERE IS 1 MONTH DELAY.

:derp:

8. Numiko

I'm kind of glad she is coming out a month later. My wallet needs a break from Christmas shopping. I am ready to make my BDO momma who will give death by snu snu!

Sylens Creed likes this.
  9. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

we will get ninja/kuno succession next week i think
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...a_announces_kuno_and_ninja_sucession_comming/

10. Rubyvulpa

to shine a lil bit of a positive perspective;

if you're very demotivated by the amount of time it will take for her release,
    take a smol break from game - you will be returning user then when guardian is playable
    so you can level her on Olvia servers and enjoy the extra bonuses.
    :)

11. Flex556

for me I just came back and they announced it. Ive been into norse mythology stuff lately and it seemed fated.

12. <|>P b r a D<|>

13. SrVill

Before Crimson Desert and the rest of the games the staff of the Black Desert development team was 100 employees, now it is 200 employees. They are leaving BDO, yes...

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  14. AngryMothNoises

This is stupid. They are not leaving BDO. PA will divide their devs into teams like Blizzard does. Each game has a team. In the November announcement of all their games, they legit talked about still having big plans for BDO for years to come. Plus it would be stupid for them to drop the game as it is still coming to ps4/xbox. Stop spreading misinformation around.

15. Elsaxual

someone explain to me why we need these pre-register pre-create stuff, just remove all of that and release the class.

16. Dalenos

I will believe when I see it >.>
    Yes a new waifu will come soon™
    [​IMG]

Never >_> this is waifu desert online ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Getting smothered by boobs is my favorite past time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. Factorial

You mean well, but you gotta stop doing this kind of things. The BDO community is neither totally stupid nor does it live in the stone age.

18. Idhren

So basicaly you asking him/her to stay ignorant and not looking for information.
    Nice resolution for 2020 : Stay ignorant to be happy.

PA/Kakao failed their com', again, and we should be used to it. That's all.
    They are releasing it on the 22 because they want to release all succession before that I suppose.

19. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

There is a difference between looking up whats new, and then "hanging on every word of what isn't published in your region"

20. Idhren

You are playing with words.
    We should look at information, see some date, words, and not believe it, not trusting it ?
    As I said, we should be used to PA/Kakao fail their com' and don't get hyped for "every word", but it's not an excuse for them either.

RoxiAmbrosia and Factorial like this.