1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Desert - Warrior Succession/Tradition Overview [9/9/2019]

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Deletion, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Deletion

It's terrible.

Bestkk and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  2. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Dumbing down gameplay?
    That is what i was saying a few months ago to a bunch of my guildmate ninjas with the gameplay changes/classes release over the years,PA utlimately aim for a super noob friendly gameplay with a rework of how combo flows with their inputs(ByBye fingerbreakage?) for all classes and has a ninjas they'll get to have their dumbed downs stuff in a certain amount of time...But i didnt expected to be that fast(after looking at this vids as i didnt get to test it myself).
    It kind of inevitable with all those people jellys and crying the latter classes release are comboing with a single button press while it is not the case for the original one.Not arguing those combos are optimal or such but with such streamlined skills remove some freedom with other skills sharing parts of the inputs.

3. Aisell

What a garbage overview. I can't tell if this is a meme or not. For ****'s sake, it's not even released yet. It's on the TEST LAB! Give it a week at least before you start bitching about it. It's not meant to replace awakening, it's meant to be an alternative. We've had 3 years of great sword optimizations, of course you ****s aren't going to know how to use it yet, how it interacts with other skills. Also, it's going to change before we get it and we're gonna get plenty of changes on live for the next three weeks.

Why are warriors such big babies.

4. Vanwaros

Support-oriented offspec with lower skillcap and the world burns

5. Raviehn

wow very annoying video style. was pretty hard to watch it a bit.
    all that hating and hard trying to be funny.

@Topic kinda early, isnt it...

6. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

unless warrior is buffed to the point where it's the only class who has awakening the warrior discord will always be bitching -zethiann

here is a fun fact, don't use it if you don't want to, it's a choice, either use succession or awakening, it offers something different.

this is the warrior discord
    it's not a buff? fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk trash class reeeeeeeeee

7. Törni

To be fair, this is the right time to give a feedback about it, before it is released on live. Hence the purpose of global lab.

I don't play warrior, but I feel their concerns - why add a new system, if it's possibly a downgrade in its current form to what they have now? So yeah, let's f**k warrior mains, cause god forbid, they expected something new and fun to play on their class...

If anything, rangers are one of those players who are most concerned with succession, cause they could finally return to main bow again. Let's hope their version won't be that lackluster compared to the original awakening/mainhand combo. I know that would be an achievement to accomplish with the current state of ranger, but it's PA, you should never ever underestimate them.

8. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

if damage split is gonna be a thing its always gonna be trash.

anybody who says it otherwise don't play the class. just look at witch/wizard when they got damage split, finally realizing how garbage dmg split can make a skill.

and I wouldn't say it's a downgrade it's more off a different playstyle, dmg is definitely more than fine, mobility wise, instead of sustain its more of a longer distance burst and solar grab is basically the same thing warriors do now (they say they do something different no they don't) on top of a SA grab.

what these warriors were expecting was probably keeping the same playstyle but more preawakening damage, kinda like absolute skills on top of absolute skills.

9. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

well i think they wanted to be more tanky and have more damage and also maybe a teleport without cd

GamePois0n likes this.
  10. Tvvin

Tbh i was expecting warrior succession to be more large scale oriented via a larger frontal stronger frontal block and higher uptime of DR than greatsword

Fateneko likes this.
  11. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Wanna know the great thing about it all??
    YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT SKILLS IN IT IF YOUR ASS DOESN'T LIKE IT....NEXT.

You folks KNOW The Developers are incompetent...NEXT
    Yall know they gave up on Pvp development 2 years ago. NEXT
    If Witch & Wizard Does not Get a Buff or Nerf (That **** will never happen), no other class will be touched. NEXT
    Warrior WAS the Golden Boy of Black Desert Online...Not Anymore. Its all about Garbage Pearl Bundles, Newer classes, And Withheld Trash Content.

...Give up. It should be to no surprise that Pearl Abitch is incompetent with their own game. Typical ****.

Souda, Deletion and Törni like this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

13. Andaro

Ambassador

Am trying to follow the discussions regarding succession first thoughts and it is becoming rather difficult.

if this is a discussion on Warrior we do not need to know about wizard we do not need to know about dark Knight we do not even know about any other class except for the warrior and this current content.

if you wish for your commentaries to be reviewed appropriately as I believe they should be then please stay on topic of the content and be constructive about it.

So far the rangers have had a better conversation about the succession system then the warriors are having in this subform.

Get it together guys, let's go.

Ubbles likes this.
  14. Prim nw

Wish my class had as much crybabies as warrior's do.

Literally best Awa+preawa combined, onpoint with ninja/sorc in 1v1's. Can only die if the warrior has low DP or makes a mistake.

I don't even see any diffrence than before the lingering SA days.. IT'S LITERALLY PERMA SA/FG CC's AND DMG .. and u expect the succesion to be even stronger????? how delusional can warrior's get at this point

No wonder no actual balance changes happen when they only listen to class with the biggest crybabies

15. Tvvin

What's your opinion on Lahn? The common opinion I gather is she underpowered
    :|

16. Bestkk

Bestkk Warrior 63 EU

You must be joking. We have given enough feedback on how to fix warrior in largescale, wich is the class main problem, for the past 2 years both on forums and discord and absolutely nothing has been done. This company just does not give a **** and now they came up with this succession ******** that no one asked for.

Everything that suckcesion has to offer is explained on the video and at this point only a miracle could save this class considering that nothing has been done for years.

17. Akantorian

While I agree with you, Andaro is not a dev, dont hate that much on him, but yeah, kinda lame that no one heards the suggestions neither in discord nor forums.

Tvvin likes this.
  18. Akantorian

Do YoU EVen HEaR YouRSelF?

19. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Man you are right "IT'S LITERALLY PERMA SA/FG CC's AND DMG" no wonder those damned warriors have that awesome K/D ratio in nodewars and sieges.....oh wait......

20. Tvvin

I honestly hoped they do something special with Warrior succession like Making a tank meta option.

Block Frontal guard could have had a bigger side AoE to block people behind you + increase sheet DR by a large margin not accessible to AP/ Hybrid builds.

This way gold DR accessories can be added to hit those special new brackets for Warrior to make him feel tanky in large scale with the new DR block. Blue DR accessories could still do that but to a lesser degree vs gold accessories like what should happen.

I'm thinking that way he could have a bigger role in node war against ranged.yet not be immortal like some people complained. That's how I imagined Warrior shield succession

Mojihn likes this.