1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Power Obsessed Title

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Sweetpea_Jiji, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Sweetpea_Jiji

black obsessed.png Hi, Back on my Titles again :- Black Power Obsessed, under P section of titles; Combat Titles it says to kill Black Wolf .So I went through ecology and no black wolf so I so far have killed 320 Contaminated Black Dogs, could someone kindly steer me in the right direction .
    Love Pea_Witching of the Pea_Poddy Family <3 x

#1 Sweetpea_Jiji, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. Creence

Creence Witch 61 EU

Hunting maybe?

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

This title belongs to combat category while hunting titles belong to life category.

4. Sweetpea_Jiji

I have no clue on how to get this one Killed 430 Contaminated Black dogs, lol it could be black anything

5. Noble One

maybe for an event?

EDIT: from looking online it seems like its a wolf amoung others. i found a vid on a person in KR killing wolves for something called the "feather wolf hunt" and at 1:34 you can see what is a large black wolf. mind you the info i looked up stated the "black wolf" was level 48 with only 3770 hp but this person is lvl 60 and does barely anything to it.

#5 Noble One, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  6. Dreadhood

Can't it be the kamasylvia black wolf? Sorry i don't remember the name, but it was in steppe.

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

If I remember correctly, this title was ingame before Kama release so it's probably not this mob.

@Sweetpea_Jiji if you can't find out, your best bet would be opening a support ticket, because that is something you can expect the staff to know. If you do so and get an answer, please update this topic as more people might be interested to know this. Would be also nice to comment on bddatabase/bdocodex as well.

Dreadhood likes this.
  8. Sweetpea_Jiji

yes I will put a support ticket in as I agree this title was out before Kama

9. AlnilamE

I think this is the mob in question: https://bdocodex.com/us/theme/4645

It says they are level 48 and in Calpheon, so I'm wondering if they are the hunting targets on top of the mountain near Epheria?

10. Sweetpea_Jiji

I have Hunted many of the Wolves On Epheria Mountain , I am pretty sure the title was before those Wild Wolves were released. However I will return to the Mountain and Shoot more.

11. Andaro

Ambassador

I'm fairly positive that the Black Wolves are missing from the game as they are not a part of the the ecology.

I have been over Calpheon area enough to crawl it blindfolded , and no such monster is available.

Black Wolf Alpha is also not available

@GM Dew

12. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

I tried killing that yesterday and gave up after 5 minutes( at level 58, my AP is quite shyt for the area at 190..), it was called "Phyr" or something like that (which is why i thought it was a boss/special mob)...he's located on steppe plain in kama. Just watch out for the black panthers, those things hit like trucks..

13. Nelyvia

Requirements:
    Kill 311 monsters in any zone
    Monster list:
    Black Wolf

Dunno about it, that was they said on bdocodex

14. Dringe

15. Sweetpea_Jiji

Well I put on a ticket and the reply was to kill black wolves as it says on codex. Lol I give up