1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black spirit 2.0 is a joke and needs work.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by dharris198927, Mar 16, 2018.

1. dharris198927

Title says it all, i liked the new look of the mini-game when it first came out. But using the cards you receive from the special event doesn't do anything except lower the difficulty, i haven't noticed any better loot. a Lynch family treasure most rolls, or Blackstone weapon or armor. I have been stuck on 3 of 4 map pieces since day two. and have obtained about 14 map pieces. but still don't have a complete map yet. While Ive fought the boss and won multiple times i thought the loot would be better. I love the concept, its a fun mini-game. But a broken one. Please Fix it in the Near future.

Other than the rant about the mini-game the rest of the game is perfect. Best game Ive ever played.

Fyrelie, yssi, Ruffe and 7 others like this.
  2. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

Nah the loot is pretty great. Got like 5 hards/sharps and a bunch of meme fragments since it came out. More than I ever got from the regular BSA

3. dharris198927

thanks for reminding me about RNG Jesus. I forgot he plays a role in this. but for real, it needs some work.

iller likes this.
  4. Escapism

recently wanted to use a card "increases quality of your next trophy by 2 (bosses excluded) on a random fight, the minigame froze/crashed, had to reopen it, my card was gone, the field deactivated, 1 move used, no reward obtained. Ill never know what this "increase lootquality by 2" could have possibly meant.

D:<

Nocturnus and limki like this.
  5. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

So dramatic, always such and such is a “joke”

Yeah it’s kinda of a goofy, overcomplicated pain in the ass but it’s hardly a joke.

Krysantha likes this.
  6. Capitaine Courage

Seems you didn't play many games.

iller and Farmers_Delight like this.
  7. dharris198927

not many MMO's no. Mainly FPS, to be honest I used to play on just an xbox. this is the first PC game ive played. i havent turned on my xbox since i bought this game. and that was in june of 2017

8. PoL

PoL Wizard

Well, a minigame that gives you stuff without a great deal of effort - can't complain really. It IS still buggy (it seems you can't do 2 boss fights in 3 moves) but again, it is essentially free stuff for little effort.

9. limki

limki Maehwa 61 EU

I lost a dice roll because of a marketplace popup, there should be a way to resume a fight

Nocturnus likes this.
  10. Escapism

the first pc game you've played? oh boy, wow. and you play mainly fps?

Go play half life 1, then half life 2. Then all of their single player mods/expansions.

Then maybe check out portal and the bioshock series, and the elder scrolls- (NOT the mmo lol) & witcher series, unless you alrdy know those (most of those have console ports afaik).

Thank me later.

But well, when it comes to mmo's, you could maybe say bdo atleast has the best gameplay/combat & graphics of all mmo's out there. But mmo's are generally usually "bad" games when it comes to game design, gameplay, overall quality, fun factor, graphics ect. compared to single player or co-op games.

dharris198927 and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  11. woots

that 2.0 minigame is better because overall the "reward" are better, but its annoying because ONCE AGAIN they set their one hour recharge time to force you to be online, and its 4hours instead of 3

12. Capitaine Courage

That's why everything seems to be new and fresh for you, and that's totally understandable.
    And you know, Black Desert is planned for an X Box One release if you want to give it something to eat.
    But I don't know if the versions will be compatible, run on the same server or if you will be able to tranfer your account.

The new UI assets seems to have been designed with controllers in mind, so it could be an indication that PC / X Box one crossplay could technically be feasible in BDO
    But nothing is sure for now since there are other conditions to fulfill in order to be able to release a game on the X Box live services (pricing is one of them)

13. Northerner

BS 2.0 is tedious, but the good news is you can completely ignore it if you don't bother about RNG-influenced freebies a few times a day...

14. RP Tzuyu

kill boss, get 1 blackstone,
    gather, get exp liquid
    digging, find gold
    fight monster, gather with extra step with fail rate

15. Shirolicious

BS 2.0 is more like ******** 2.0

The insane amount of lag I get when I open that screen is insane... Most of the time clicking on there takes 3-4 seconds and it seems to load like 1 FPS per second or something. Maybe its not very compatible with G-SYNC as some other people I play with say everything is fine.

I liked the old one better, just 1 click per hour and be done with it. However I do get a decent amount of Hard shards so that is positive.

16. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Not sure how people are getting so many sharps and hards but I haven't gotten a single one. I get nothing but Elixirs and stones. Its free stuff anyways and I appreciate it.

17. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

I like it, but I got about 2-3 error-messages / day when move to another field and it crashes. The move is gone and the BS hasen't move to the new field :|

18. Alexandrious

Nuuuuu, my human has gotten 6 sharps and 11 hards from it so far. :o

Now hes sitting on 135 sharps and 190 hards just for the lulz of it. :)

19. DemonNinja

Reeeeeeeee simple free fun little event. Reeeeeeeeeee.

20. rpgmaniac

rpgmaniac Witch 60 EU

The truth is that 70% of the time you get crap like 1 black stone wpn/armor or 1 elixir of some kind but I got some nice stuff also, for example 2 dagger worth 3kk each, lot's of 500k sellable items, few sharp & lot's of hard shards, so imo it's not that bad but it could be much better, for example instead of 1 black stone give x5, instead of 1 elixir give 3, 1 black stone or 1 elixir is very crap reward...