1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black spirit adventure box in korea !

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Polymerizaiyan

I want, I wish. I cry inside *flashback to yesterday failing try ogre/basi *

2. NoisyBoy

I feel you. Im doing pretty much the same. Got some vp before they nerfed the returning and thats what im using whenever i need them. Its sad cause its a nice game but im sure ad i wont be playing any pa/kakao game in the future

Phoenixxx75 and Allan1985 like this.
  3. NoisyBoy

When its given for free it is i wish.
    When i pay its i want. Thats the difference beetween f2p and b2p (p2w with customers)

4. Auxey

What exactly is the problem here? The game is 18+ in Korea so they can play the game just as long and as often as we do.

5. woots

Our version already is a very advanced p2w dump tho.

Thanks global version ( = we are too stingy to hire western dedicated dev to do somes balance / change )
    But the most ironic thing, is that despite the "global version" the western one for many event just had the sh*ttiest version regarding the reward xD

6. Whineseeker

Bdo is the mmo with the best graphic, the best combat system, a beautiful open world, with lot of cool and original classes, with so many aspects to explore and every few months there’s always something new added. Because of all of this, I’m more than happy to buy skins, decoration and so on.
    “Having your dignity as a customer stomped” because we have a bit older version of a minigame is a damned exageration.
    You understand that kr players have an average gs much higher than our and these rewards have less value for their veteran than they would have for ours, and secondly it’s a needed resoirce for newer player to reach older ones.
    Think over it
    Cheers

7. NoisyBoy

How come then we always get the good stuff months later and almost all nerf instantly?? Dude if you advance too quickly they cant milk you while you are doing it.
    Its almost a flaw of every mmo, they start giving new players stuff for free and forget who supported then all the way there. Capotia stuff is a meme and levelcapped, The "new thermian" is useless af. And we get that blackspirit **** every time they doesnt want to think about a new event. At least make it proffitable. A *****ing linx family box wont fix it

8. t4mpel

The real thing is : There was already a second part of the adventure game playable one year ago or something. But yeah why play part2 when we have part 1 with mostly 2016 rewards?

Blitzball likes this.
  9. Joungf

If they change BDO into a 18+ game where every player has to prove being at least 18 years old (id card) and all those "restrictions" we actually have in NA and EU has been removed, I will definitively vote for that!

#29 Joungf, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  10. Allan1985

well i was talking about all several things lump togheter not only the mini game thing

You understand that kr players have an average gs much higher than our and these rewards have less value for their veteran than they would have for ours

i dont see why that justifies everything they have done so far, notice that this is not the first time we are treated like this, its also not the only reason why i consider them to stop our dignity as a customer (i will just mention 1 example to not make this answer a bible: i buy a venecil outfit and they make it character bound, if i paid for it why cant i use it in other chars? is like you buy a TV and then after you install it in the livingroom the electronics company that made the TV forbade you to move it and use it in your bedroom)

and secondly it’s a needed resoirce for newer player to reach older ones.

thaty would also apply to us wouldnt it?

11. Whineseeker

Would be an easier upgrade for most than a catch up for new

12. Whineseeker

Maybe 3 new zones, one new class, the awakening, ocean update, altar of blood, all these things in line with kr in last 2 months...and tou ehine about ba adventure...can you see my point?

13. NoisyBoy

Ofc, but i usually try to see the whole picture. Drieghan its a beatiful environment, just that, not even grindeable. Shai was that much of a bluff that they had to let her mount in horses, will quit 95%pvp debuff cause not theyre not selling a **** (We already got 1 month without offers and only shai stuff) altar of blood its actually a pretty good idea but their ratio time/rewards its awful as usual. About the ocean revamp as one of those hardcore smh ill agree if they started to fix desyncs, invisible boats, submarine stuff and followed their plan to make margoria a region (an usable one) hope i didnt make many blunders writing this

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Ruin7

Moron tier logic

Life2v likes this.
  15. MaoGundam

MaoGundam Gundan_Mao Tamer 60 NA

simple as i see it we must be kept from being better at all cost to save face i guess. NA they try to hard so lets trip them up all day and laugh even harder at the poor saps that don't have even 8 hours to grind. sounds like unfair treatment.

16. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

You think? How many accounts per player is the average here? How many players in EUNA would abuse those extra accounts to claim rewards and then transfer the funds to their main account?

17. MaoGundam

was that not already a thing with sea monster and bs large guild pay sir.

18. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Yes it was, and somewhat still is, but definitely much much less than what it used to be. You wouldn't want to go backwards and increase it again would you? I wouldn't.

19. MaoGundam

id be on a boat with zero guild pay guilds should be for community not profit but i will never condone double standards of underage excuse i work for a living and am not in a large guild i don't have more then 4 hrs average to game so i am one of the people getting back stabbed by this thought process while giving them money.

20. NoisyBoy

I wont talk about 2b weekly cause it would induce to selling paychecks again. But those 500m only help a handful of lowies we get on the guild while guiding them. That 50% should be over 1b but well. Everytime you grant a good mechanic people will find the way to abuse it (Like those selling afk leveling on miru) but PA should look at what happened with PUBG and bluehole, you cant keep disrespecting your community and expect them to bear it for years