1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Spirit Adventure

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Muhaha, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Hate to be that one person who complains about free stuff...
    But.. Can we get the rewards updated? Its been a while.

IMO, remove:
    movement/fishing/crit/etc buffs -useless
    single armor/weapons stones -would rather something else even if its a 5 pack of them
    gm 'lucky' box - black stone box, see above
    elixirs - mixed ones are okay, but still would rather something else
    horse gear - useless, can make or buy better ones
    Jarettes box - why is this even in the game still?
    Food Meals - hurts the players selling them, and would rather something else

Also update the hidden pathways, to have another pathway that leads into a rift portal that teleports you to the start. But on the second hidden path have rare/high priced stuff, since it'll rarely ever happen.

Replace the things above with stuff like caphras, gold bar box, horse mats, a decent rng box, perfumes, draughts, maybe even housing items, and a box/portal that forces a rift to spawn.
    Have things like whale pots, caphras, and cron stones if they were put in, rng 1-5 of them.

Please keep the same layout, don't make some BSA 2.0 trash like last time. I like the layout being easy/simple, just roll the dice you're solid. Don't want to have to log into a website to roll, or spend more time than i need to doing unnecessary stuff.
    BSA just needs a touch of love, its been a year or two since it was updated, and even then, i think the only thing updated into it was Valk cries.

2. Aelisah

+1 , it's outdatedd

Leverage, MMoNoob and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  3. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

Now that BSA is permanent, what about to update rewards to 2k19?

MMoNoob likes this.
  4. Catastigma

[​IMG]

Loyalty and brand stone please !
    i personnaly like crit/atk speed buff, since its hard to get during Hunting ;p

#4 Catastigma, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Kyouco and Smileybones like this.
  5. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

I'd love to get Korea's version

Leverage, MMoNoob and Factorial like this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is outdated and I hardly ever even bother rolling. In my opinion they should just permanently remove it from the game.

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Of course if that is what you would like to roll you can be assured that you will not get it.

Factorial likes this.
  8. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

the sad part about this is we actually had free brand stones and free extra loyalty squares in an older version of bsa they removed that for sake of sales

Factorial likes this.
  9. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

Yesterday i would have said the same. GM box is one blackstone every time since release...

THEN this morning, i got another one aaaaand Kzarka box. I was like WHAT??? Haha :D
    Maybe i should play the lottery today.

Edit: I agree that we should have the same as Korea tho.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Yeah, because YOU don't like it let's ruin the fun and rewards for everyone else.

11. Factorial

What?! Why should we be treated fairly like our Korean brethren? We should get trash as usual instead.

MMoNoob and The_Peacekeeper like this.
  12. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

Just take the damn buffs off and I would be happy.

13. Lord_Xenon

Brought multiple times and still be right. Buffs are more or less useless and loyalty would be really something to look for. I do it for the valks cry and dye. The other things I get are handy, but not the reason I roll the die.

14. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

I would love to see the brand stones come back, If you have purchased a tent they are not really that useful as you just have to stop a bit more often to repair on the fly. But being able to throw one on the offhand weapon would be handy to help balance out the speed at which it degrades compared to the mainhand.

That said the minor inconvenience is not worth spending money on getting a pack

15. TeRRoRibleOne

I remember when we first had this implemented THREE YEARS AGO, the rewards were better. Loyalties are actually useful to us. But instead they swapped out all the nice stuff for junk I don't even bother collecting minus valks cry. This is the prime example of them rehashing the same thing over and over not updating stuff to reflect the current state of the game. In all honesty these developers are utterly lazy when it comes to stuff like this.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

While I agree on the good rewards that were removed and that I miss, I don't agree on the rehashing part about BSA since they spent time on producing an evolved version of it. What I don't get is why they removed it shortly after introducing it.

17. Doom Smack

+1

Definitely needs reward update. Don't necessarily agree with all the rewards suggested, market impact needs to be considered especially as its now a permanent addition. Some sound right though.

I think loyalties should be added back (albeit perhaps like 100 a time) with loyalty valk cry now that just leaves 200 / week, which would be hard for new players to get some other stuffs.

Perhaps more silver generating items.