1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Black spirit dice game went blank now Game launcher won't load

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Nibbss, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Nibbss

So I re-logged to see if that would take care of it. Now the launcher wont connect on my windows 10 machine and I can't connect to this website on that machine. tried everything , flushed dns, killed cache files reset all my stuff. When I figured out I could log into this site on another computer in my house that has win 7 on it I came here for help. I've tried everything the devs have suggested and can't connect on my windows 10 machine.

forgot to mention I am getting the failed to load browser. please restart the launcher error

#1 Nibbss, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Nibbss

SO ... as far as I can tell by contacting my ISP and going over router settings and everything else recommended by the GM's in the connection threads, My ISP rerouted me and others around an outage. I wasn't able to connect to any offshore internet addresses. My guess is the launcher connection verification is offshore, Netherlands maybe...just a guess. Anyway the problem resolved itself almost 8 hours after it started.sure would be nice to have an alternate verification site for just such occasions.

3. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hey there.

In that case, I would recommend temporarily trying an alternative connection source such as a phone hotspot, or trying to check your proxy settings and firewall to make sure the game is not being blocked.

If you run into this issue again, send us a ticket, please.