1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black spirit quest line lost

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by zeldamere, Jul 6, 2017.

1. zeldamere

I created a new character so my brother could play. Somehow he lost a step in the Black Spirit quest line. We had just finished the Olivia area and got to the fort where you meet Jarad in the tent. Black Spirit won't give him any more quests. I can't see what's in his quest log he's on the other side of the country. Other than he start over with a new character is there anything else to do besides strangling him? What if he gives me his login info and I take a look?

2. QuiMan

First off, in the EditUI function, make sure the quest boxes (directly under the mini map) are visable. The top one will be the main quests, simply click to navigate to start of questline. Hope it helps.

3. TerminalBeach

I just ran into this and apparently the fix that seems to work for some people is to go back to Olvia and then relog. See this thread. Apparently it's a old issue. I haven't had time to go back to the camp yet to see if this worked, but thought I'd pass it on in case it works for your brother.
    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/121128-stuck-at-tutorial/

4. zeldamere

Thanks a bunch will have him give it a try

5. Kimado

Hey there,

By pressing the `O` key on your keyboard it will open a sub-window of the quests available for you to complete.
    You should see what you're looking for in the `main` tab or in the `ongoing` one.

I hope it will help you out.
    :)

6. Ioci

This is a glitch. It has happened to me a few times, where the Main quest is taken off the UI. As others have suggested, Edit UI and return the box to the screen.