1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Spirit Rage (BSR) Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AngellosVulpinos, Jan 22, 2019.

1. AngellosVulpinos

So been seeing how they wanted to handle BSR and Thought of something interesting:
    So, the input for BSR is Z at 100 , and certain skills activate the 100 BSR with most classes needing to lock the bar. What if they remove the lock and instead - With the addition of the new Black spirit attacks (Ultimates/Ults) You would initiate that attack, but instead press Z plus the input combo to activate the ultimate skill attack - removing the 'accident' ultimate attacks, and allowing one to use one in any situation. That way the 100% attacks also dont auto-activate, unless you press Z in the combo chain. Obviously there will be some skills that will be hard to activate like say, Shift + E + Z, but in that case, they should allow the first animation of the attack to be activated, and if you press Z afterwards, the attack will activate again but in ultimate form- which brings me to my 2nd suggestion.
    If that were to be the case, BSR should be gained faster over time/every attack hit/every kill. so that there can be more skill combinations in play. But with that being said, BSR ultimates/attacks should have a CD as well to compensate for the renewed speed of BSR.

2. Andaro

Ambassador

To be honest we shoupd probably wait until the new BDR skills are released before making too nany judgements or suggestions. Reason i advise this is because everything we make our suggestion can easily br tossed out the window by changes that arent even live yet.

3. AngellosVulpinos

You're right, and I agree. Im only bringing it up for a failsafe and backup idea just incase