1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLESS ONLINE?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MinMaid, May 28, 2018.

?

What will you do when bless online is out?

1. Quit bdo and play bless online

19 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. Play both games

33 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Continue playing bdo and ignore bless online

186 vote(s)
    68.6%
  4. Don't care about bdo or bless online

33 vote(s)
    12.2%
  1. Jaeger

nah gw2 is boring and slow like other mmorpg's

RocknRolla and JeanJean like this.
  2. kakodaimonos

It sure is a good game. Still it would most likely have failed if it would've been released as P2P.
    That's why for me it is not a big one like WoW or FF14.

3. Netreiam

You do know it was released with a $60 price tag and never, for a moment, was predicted to fail, right?

In fact it’s still b2p if you want to get the new content like HoT and the other new one. Base game might be f2p at this point though.

4. zenjudit

Thanks man, only wish that I made this choice earlier. I mean I still get to queue during login sometimes like the 11th person on queue so what more when it was new. Im in Omega server, quite populated with newbies. Only thing I don't like is its toooo quiet in the server chat since I got used to bdo. People are plainly chatting on FC or party or like me, busy doing a lot of stuff. But yeah someone answers whenever I shout for a question. This is also the progression I have been looking for, I mean the armors really changes by a lot for every few levels and dang, the glamour is just overwhelming....you really have to praise the Japs for their attention to detail, freaking awesome. Last game with similar armor progression I know is Diablo 2. Also the mounts and pets, there is a lot! Not just a horse mount but really a lot of different kinds. I just bought my carbuncle mount haha.

5. Hexcodings

The base game is F2P. You only have to buy the expansions which were on sale, both for like $35 I believe, for the last week or 2 thanks to Bless lol. I played GW2 at launch and preordered both expansions. I do enjoy it and always have. But I tend to MMO hop a bit during content droughts.

6. Painfully honest

Man if you are going to quote me can you at least quote the whole damn thing? That 2003 game you are mentioning had no where near the shitty disaster Bless had that I mentioned.

7. Roger butson

Dude if you like to keep dipping into your wallet ,be my guess..**** BDO i love the change from going to Bless ,not opening my wallet any more lol

8. Roger butson

i5 if your problem right there lolomg learn about your computer for starts

9. Alexandrious

Is this a necro? :o

10. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

Lol you saying that i5 8600k is bad maybe you should learn about computers

MarsKiller likes this.