1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BLESS ONLINE?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MinMaid, May 28, 2018.

?

What will you do when bless online is out?

1. Quit bdo and play bless online

19 vote(s)
    7.0%
  2. Play both games

33 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Continue playing bdo and ignore bless online

186 vote(s)
    68.6%
  4. Don't care about bdo or bless online

33 vote(s)
    12.2%
  1. Alexandrious

Odd, I get 4k 60fps with my GTX 1080 TI i7 7700k at max settings.

I think its your alienware brah.

2. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

not using alienware and many people have complained that its laggy as hell and already refunded it

3. Painfully honest

Bless Online is censored trash. Don't buy that.

4. Alexandrious

Probably cuz of overloaded servers brah, critical network lag can also affect a game client depending on client to server reliance brah.

I live 50 miles from the servers so I been fine.

5. Alexandrious

Censored? You need da boobies? spite the sex scenes? ok.

6. Painfully honest

They censored a lot more than that.

7. Alexandrious

Probably cuz steam for the kids, oh well someone will uncensor it

8. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

MESS ONLINE.
    So far its utter garbage on everything beside soundtrack and voiceacting.
    i expected it, watch this wtf show
    https://www.twitch.tv/strangerstonedtv
    ^this is on gtx1070, 16 gigs ram i5 3,8x 4

9. Tvvin

Black Desert is great. The people who manage it is not

10. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

I played Bless for a bit today. Refunded immediately. DX9 game locked at 60FPS with UI lag in 2018? No thanks. Plus, the UI, camera, combat, etc just doesn't compare to BDO.

BDO may be in a state of...disarray at the moment, but I feel like those that thought Bless was going to suck in the BDO crowd thought too highly of Bless' hype. Just my 2 cents

Sizer likes this.
  11. Painfully honest

"Hello,

This game has been censored to comply with the local laws of countries along with meeting Steam standards. All have different requirements. We wanted Bless to have a T rating to reach as many users as possible. Some content had to be changed to secure the desired ratings.

Kind regards,
    Coffee"

Even that reason is bs simply because of all the games like Conan Exiles/Witcher 3/ Visual novels on steam. People just don't like playing censored material. Its as simple as that. You might see all those "I'm quitting for Bless" Crawl right back.... :/

12. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

so far: unplayable from HDD, performance is the worst ive ever seen, world is lifeless and empty, combat feels generic and sluggish, soundtrack is epic, voiceacting is nice, storyline i tryed to get into but its hillarious the first 2 hours...

as i expected giant cashgrab and propably it will go pay2win in 2-3 month when servers died out mark my words. im reinstalling on ssd currently and hopefully get through the login bugs ...another try in 10 mins on https://www.twitch.tv/strangerstonedtv

Souda likes this.
  13. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

There is not much to expect like below commends said. The fact that another regions failed and the "look" of the game is horrible, was sadly enough for me to put it back. After see the b2p starter packs i am sure this game will go the same "cash grab" way like the standard economist do and milk out the players. (or the same way like bdo do now)

For me its kinda sad there is nothing coming. Not like i have still hopes for BDO to get the right changes, but after 2-3 years i dont expect much more and after all BDO was very close the be perfect.

Would say that 2018 is done and wait for the next year, but with this "gerne" and future of mmorpgs i see only dark times.

14. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Even archeage looks more appealing than bless online at the moment to me, and we all know how p2w that game is lol

15. LightningFFXIII-4

Bless looks great on the youtube vids I watched, I wanted to try it but I'm already knee deep with FFXIV and BDO. I'm sure everyone here who says Bless sucks have already sunk thousands of RL dollars and time into BDO and that's why they never really gave Bless a chance.

BDO release days were also as horrific from what I heard.

Lets just hope BDO bounces back, its been on a downward spiral since the Server lag issues last November and never really recovered from that.

16. Alexandrious

Yea, especially so for Conan Exiles, yanno, the game with swinging dicks and bouncing naked tits? Hell even the sex mod is in the work shop for that....lol

17. Alexandrious

All you guys need more meme jesus.

18. BDOMEGALUL

OT: So when he mentions FPS issues... is this even real, it's like the 6th time I've heard it(ever). I'm really asking not being sarcastic or anything like that, I have no issues whatsoever at any point really. The ONLY time I can remember when my rig was stress-tested was during the Shepherd boy/wolf event, when there were ~hundreds of people in a radius of 10m ingame. Even then I only hit 20-30 fps as minimum, normally I run at 150+/- 5 FPS and 130 in cities like Heidel, Calpheon etc and I always have everything on absolute max and I've never lowered my settings since I installed the game 2 years ago.
    I'm mainly wondering this because he said 'you have to sacrifice a lot of performance for stable FPS [...] and the most hardcore players have turned down to the lowest settings for this reason'. I would imagine if you are a hardcore gamer you would have decent hardware and not be calling yourself a 'hardcore gamer' because you play Microsoft solitaire on your laptop every now and then.
    I understand not everyone has an insane top 5 3dmark level rig but.. come on really? just like how a person loves cars and racing they would spend a lot on a car of their own right?

19. kakodaimonos

Your Avatar makes me sad. :<

20. BDOMEGALUL

Why's that?