1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blessing of Kamasylve and Book of Combat for Pearls

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Azalel, Feb 14, 2018.

1. szuje

I'm going to use your avatar if you don't mind ^

2. Netreiam

Sharing is caring <3

3. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

Game was screwed from the beggining. You can't stop koreans.

4. Atron

Here we go now we are on the road of tru P2W "free" 2 play game.

GG Kakao! Way to slowly kill the game with excessive cash shop buff.

Whats next scroll for +500 hp for 1.5k perls? Or maybe a fairy for 4.9k perls that adds 30% of PVP damage?

Ezikeo and Ashlinidor like this.
  5. Ateena

Shouldn't kama buff be included in the value pack??
    People complained about siege guild members getting 1b every week and that is hard to catch up. What Cashcow does? Offering us kama buff for 25 euro/month(2x15 days).
    Classy.
    Axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa.

6. Ashlinidor

Ashlinidor Ranger 61 EU

So much greed....

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

dont forget shitload of energy that comes with kama.

thats alot of nv rolls, spirit buffs, gathering, node investment etc.

8. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

Maybe we are getting more and more towards p2w because the game will be taken over by KR soon :D

Atron likes this.
  9. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Just curious, how many other regions has the game been killed in due to p2w??

10. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Wasnt aware they are holding a gun to peoples heads forcing them to play their game and buy stuff

11. Ljungen

say what you want around microtransactions but just take a look at all the big game company´s nowadays. They are closing in on or have already reached 50% of their income from microtransactions.

It is obvious that there are _alot_ of players that have no issues with it.

12. Dahlea

Forum doomsday coming! Run till you can!

13. Valenten

Valenten Striker NA

no it doesnt stop spreading lies. The only way you could even logically come up with this is "oh it produces more energy therefore more chances to get a hard or sharp" thats the closest you could get to saying it affects sharp and hard drop rate.

14. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

I guess this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I considered the addition of Kama blessing/combat book to the pearl shop inevitable seeing as the droprate/exp rates are balanced with those items in mind and am glad they're finally here. (droprate scrolls when?)

That said, the price and duration isn't very well thought out. Kama blessing is as mandatory as a VP for any active player and I would gladly pay €15 for a 30 day Kama blessing on top of €15 for a VP, but €25 is too much. Additionally, the loyalty kama blessing should either have a decreased price or an increased duration because 10 days worth of loyalty for a 24H buff is a slap in the face with them being available for pearls now. This is a missed opportunity.

#74 Eppo, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Scixer, PootyTang, Sevyrn and 3 others like this.
  15. Slayter

I don't mind them being available, what I do mind is the fact that they are not included with the VP. Now 'subscription' to the game costs 4000 pearls per month. That's ludicrous.

Scixer, PootyTang and Peisinoe like this.
  16. Dethla Hadyn

The blessing of kama, is a bad joke, could almost be an example of bad advertising. It's only a viable source for energy regeneration, and should primarily only be viewed as such. It has absolutely no noticeable or noteworthy drop increases. An extra 20% of .002 drop rate chance...is still 20% of virtually nothing. It's laughable.

As a returning player, I received three weeks of these trees, and used two of them up after hitting level 60 in Kamasylvia. Within those two weeks of grinding there, I received two lemoria drops total, seven pure forest breaths, less than half a handful of alch stones per day, and zero rares. That's also with rank five luck, so, people need to realize that the kama tree is for energy regeneration, and that's it. Total rip off otherwise, unless you want to pay for the energy source, and treat it as such exclusively.

17. Capitaine Courage

Because P2W games do that on their hand ? When EA recieved backlash for SW Battlefront 2, it was because they sent special forces to people's home and physically threatened them ?
    Don't you have a better argument, because this is not one actually, since you describe something that never existed in any game, and yet P2W practices do exist, so do you just want to sound silly or do you have a real argument ?

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

one fifth increase is laughable to you? ok man. ok. :D

19. LogicaI

I think this is a good addition , I also do not see this as p2w. I have sooo many loyalties sitting there. This is definitely doing nothing but helping me.
    I do not really purchase things with pearls. And people buying 2 a month will not get a lead up over me as i will play more than them anyhow.

Pretty decent addition i.m.o.

TarkusBlack likes this.
  20. Rahnxah

energy is going to be OP soon if they really rework nodes to be more effiient upon reach 10 lvl

Actually this might be the reason why they were added