1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blessing of Kamasylve and Book of Combat for Pearls

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Azalel, Feb 14, 2018.

1. warriors

Buy Blessing of Kama 1000 loyalties and test with and without 20% buff.

2. FenrirXx

have people who are screaming "P2W" here ever played a game that is actually "P2W"?
    Real P2W Games:
    any Ntreev released games
    any MyCom released games
    any PerfectWorld released games
    and many many more
    Some features in those games include:
    E.g. Unobtainable by other means in game other than spending real money, like gear.
    Irreparable gear without spending real money.
    Silver <=> Cash converted currency trading.
    etc etc etc

Those are the PAY TO WIN games, this game still has a long way to go before it becomes P2W. Please stop crying P2W just because your broke ass can't afford anything because of your own IRL circumstances.

3. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

seriously?? Not sure what you are even saying now, that this is the first p2w game ever???? As for my "argument" it is perfectly logical, dont like the game dont play it. Ah i see what you are saying now, dude dont take everything so literally.

4. Thranduil

My thoughts exactly, the value pack was an obvious change in the game to be subscription based. Now it seems that monthly income is not enought.

Make the value pack include the blessing of kama, more people will buy it that aren't doing it now and at the same time you're not making your monthy subscription based game more expensive.

Scixer, Ezikeo, Mgp and 1 other person like this.
  5. DarkBever

6. Mjollnir

Node investment: true haven't thought abou that, but having a few lvl 10 nodes, it's not that their effect is so gamebreaking, and aside a very few key nodes, there's no use in investing in them.

NV is another thing I didn't consider gamebreaking, true you can short your queue for boss items, but if you resell you lost silvers, if you enchant, well, there's an harder wall in front of you.

It's not as bad as most ppl are trying to present, again I'm not pro or against, I still don't see any reason to whale my way, sure someone will, but what change will they bring to current game balance ? Probably nothing, it's just that most of the kids here are just afraid someone will surpass them (lol), and there's also a few whom, seeing someone being able to do something, automatically feel entitled to do it too,

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

btw, adding energy regen item to cash shop, while introducing boss loot boxes to night vendor is deviously well played.

Bucl_TheW and Capitaine Courage like this.
  8. Capitaine Courage

You use the "holding a gun" excuse. This excuse has no foundation and is by nature inoperative.

I like the game.
    I don't like the fact that monetisation has become more important than gameplay, that gamedesign is altered and inconvenience planed and directly injected in it just to incentivise people to go to the CS.

Scixer, Sawarru and Sugam like this.
  9. BiggusD

Every lifeskiller appreciate the kama buff, the rest, including those who shed random tears here of how unfair the game become to them who have apprentice 2 gathering, 178 energy pool, etc. will benefit a bit from a market perspective with better prices. Just like value pack p2w snowflakes meltdown while ago, there will be ppl gladly opening the doors for you all to just GTFO of here. I don't know if I will actually buy that, imo, is a bit expensive for my taste, but I know there will be other to do it, and therefore I might actually have a chance to get some sharps/hards/good workers from market if I need.

10. Valenten

Valenten Striker NA

I have plenty of times. ive never gotten more sharps and hards with kama blessing

11. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

But the game was always designed with these items in mind

Sevyrn and Brightcide like this.
  12. Tansie

Tansie Ranger 62 EU

I thought that too when I looked through that list of guilds on the petition and realised that maybe 10% of them aren't dead...

13. Tansie

Tansie Ranger 62 EU

With that money perhaps we should all just buy a new game and move on.

Totally unrelated (winky face) but does anyone want to send me some money to create my dream mmo xD

14. Lilith.

Here we go again, no communication on matters the community desperately wants info on.
    But now you can buy kama blessing in cashshop, so valks cry when i suppose. -_-'
    The f... kashkow.

15. Capitaine Courage

No.
    There were no tents at the beginning of the game.
    There were no fairies at the beginning of the game.
    There was no value pack at the beginning of the game ... and so on.
    The more it goes, the more monetisation takes a more impactful place.

But you are right on one thing : the game is not B2P and never was. It is a true F2P with obligatory expense, even in NA / EU.
    Thing is, some F2P games use more shady practices than others, and PA is not on the good side of the fence on this aspect.

16. Netreiam

What is your dream mmo? (this feels like a whole new thread topic) I've always wanted to make one myself xD

17. Capitaine Courage

And what do we see ?
    That boss gear boxes will be added to Patrigo's item list.
    How do you get items with Pat the NV ? By spending energy.
    What's the best way to get energy ? With kama blessings of course !

Slayter and Holy Other like this.
  18. FenrirXx

this was specifically announced by GM in KR that it DOES NOT affect gathering drop rates.

Edit: Answered* by GM.

Zelophehad likes this.
  19. Souljester

Souljester Sorceress 62 NA

meh, after the bells and tent... I'm kind over it and just feel numb about the whole "p2w vs notp2w" debate...

If I'm quite honest, I see this as another catch up mechanic for new players who are about to start getting TRI yellow valencia accessories.

Much like the Rocaba items/seraps, since they buffed fogans/nagas; I'm convinced this will make crescent rings/basi belts much cheaper to acquire.
    Might even see ogre ring and earrings dip down.

Zelophehad likes this.
  20. ambyentlight

Real reason they added this to pearlshop is to reencourage wts item for pearls people as recent change to preorders forced Kakao to either add more p2w or revert a change and lose alot of people.