1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blessing of Kamasylve and Book of Combat for Pearls

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Azalel, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Kalara

I have 40k Loyalty points saved up. I could buy plenty of Blessing's this just makes it easier :D and less tedious.

Let me say that again, I was able to save up 40k Loyalty points. I can purchase plenty of blessing's just, as any player with pearls can. Sure its 1 day versus 15 days. But the possibility is there.

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

u mean, paying new players, coz not paying players need their loyalties for weight limits and other crap :D

3. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Exactly this, you cant call a game that now costs under 10$ b2p , so from this point on things like this have to be expected. I guess i am just not attached enough to this game that any of this even bothers me in the slightest

4. Styla

When I started playing this game a year ago I wished they had Kama blessing available somehow, glad it is now. Considering $12.50 is a lil more than a pack of smokes, it will motivate me to quit by using that towards a game I spend a lot of time in.

And AM is way more p2w than Kama blessings

Zelophehad likes this.
  5. Souljester

Souljester Sorceress 62 NA

No, read my post, I REALLY mean a catch up mechanic as the yellow accessories will be cheaper to BUY on the marketplace.

I'm not even talking about them using those. Just more market availability.

6. warriors

Link?

7. Sugam

Most new players won't want to jump into a game like this and it will push others from playing. Do you know why BDO is more popular in other parts of the world then in KR? Its because they did not have stuff like this. Most people don't like to play a whale player base waterpark game where you can skip in the line by throwing money at it.

I know some of you love this but srs, stop with the kindergarten insults about people just not having money. I work, own a house and a car that is less then a year old model and I am not the only one. I don't see the sense in throwing 1000+ dollars(it does add up, math is so hard!) into a video game, specifically BDO with the current issues it has right.

But some did say is very true, many companies are now following this as the vast majority of their profits are from in game currency transactions such as loot box's. Rather then a quality game, its about selling as much crap tell it sinks and then move on to the next title so if any of you guys that like these changes EVER complain about a video games quality and wonder why it is the way it is, all you have to do is look at yourself in the mirror.

As for people who claim its not pay2win, well people said the same thing back then when games in the past had such features. It really is P2W, its just be refined and evolved into its current form.

Scixer, Bucl_TheW, Vamathi and 4 others like this.
  8. Wishy

What would you say about selling TET boss gear on the pearl shop? That won't make you better at PvP.

9. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

You don't see an issue with needing 40k loyalty (400!!! Days of logging in) just to be on even footing with someone who bought 3 kama blessings?

It isn't as black and white as "it's possible". It needs to be reasonable. 1k loyalty for a 1 day buff is NOT reasonable. Not even close. For 1000 loyalty it should last at least 3 days.

10. Zelophehad

Marginally? I mean, theoretically if I could get full PEN on a class Day 1, I'd still get killed left and right as I learn how to play whatever class I picked. PVP still takes a bit of skill, aye? I agree that it won't make me better at PVP, I lost your point there friend...?

11. Oaklay

Valks cry when?!

12. Wishy

The fact that you don't get my point speaks for itself.

13. Sevyrn

I agree with everything you said. Drop rate scrolls with our daily 200% when?

Brightcide likes this.
  14. Styla

Y’all complainin but y’all still playin

Mgp and Zelophehad like this.
  15. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

Timestamped 8:55

[​IMG]

Bucl_TheW, Erecon, Vamathi and 2 others like this.
  16. Brightcide

This is what people forget. Our version of the game is gimped because the core design of this game has always revolved around milking the playerbase, regardless of the region. Pets, weight, inventory, energy regen, drop rates, etc. were all designed with the intention of inconveniencing us if we don't buy them.

It's not pay for convenience, it's pay to not be inconvenienced, and that's not going to change.

Mgp likes this.
  17. Zelophehad

No, it doesn't, actually. I stated in my original post itself that this doesn't affect PVP. You agreed with me.

I suppose your point is something about my not caring and confronting me with the possibility of them literally selling gear for cash and that affecting PVP somehow? *shrugs* Moving on then...

18. Mountain Hound

Can we please get a $30 / 30 days scroll where we lose no karma for killing players in any channel please?

Sevyrn likes this.
  19. Valkyon

That would be being smat and don't let game die.

Since day 1 we are asking for better servers and some fix but still they are so fuking retarded that the only thing they are doing is making this game more and more p2w even tho they said they never gonna implement that on eu/na.

20. 2Cents

Makes me so proud to not spend money on this game. I have so much disposable income buying a few items wouldn't make any difference. I debated just keeping VP up indefinitely because it's not that big of a deal, but decided against it on moral principles.

Going out a single night generally costs over $20, but yet I won't pay that for a month in BDO. I simply can not endorse theses business practices and add to the problem.

#stand.up.for.yourself.people