1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Block issue ?

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Apou, May 23, 2019.

1. Apou

Hello dears holy valkyries!
    Since a moment it seems i'm having an issue with my block in certain situation. Let me explain :
    Sometimes when i'm getting KD, after stand up from the ground, i'm wanna block back so i press Q once to set it on.
    But sometimes for no reason, when i pressed it, there is a sort of bug on my characters and she is going like a "tutududutdu u know " but that is "ok" the problem here is that when this happend to me i cannot swap weapons/i cannot even auto attack in awakening i cant do anyspell at all and i'am forced to C swap.

Tell me if you are having the sames problemes as me !

Thanks for reading
    (AND BUFF VALK WHEN)

ApouKinG
    Rhinkya Valkyrie 62 Karma Officier

#1 Apou, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.
  2. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

I don't understand your post, could you be more clear?

why don't you dash backward instead of blocking.
    When you are on you can try to show me. Because I don't understand your post sry.

3. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Yeah, its either a bug or desync. happens to me alot. Instead of blocking, it just does the 'dud error' sound repeating.
    Hell, I even have times where it super slow mo launches me with shield chases but has no FG.
    Also recently been having my weapons put away after being CC'd.

4. Kenwulf

That's just desync. Happens to everyone.

5. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 62 EU

Yes, I also believe it is due to desync, this kind of "stuttering" can occur, in PvE too, not only after knock downs, also other types of CC, multiple short stuns in succession and such. I guess using the shield and block has never been instantaneous and it will only get worse with lag / desync, especially in those situations.

6. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

I know about that

-------

I know about that

-------

--------
    "what is the dud error?" what does OP means with
    ------

7. Apou

Thanks everyone to reading me, i have probably explained my probleme badly(sorry for bad english) i'll try to explain it a different way.
    When sometimes after beeing CC in awakening, i get up and try to block and THERE the problem happen, i cannot block at all. When i presse my Q the block is going on and off permantly and the only thing i can do to not have that issue anymore is to swap on non awakening stance.
    But in sycraia i really don't want to problems ahahah. i'll try to get a footage of that bug and send it here
    i'll keep you in touch

8. Legacina

sounds weird. there used to be a bug that when you got cc'd in pre awak you could not use any skills anymore asides of C swap which would fixed the bug. it eventually got fixed a while ago.

idk if i never payed attention to it but your bug sounds new to me. hope you get a video of it soon :D

Apou likes this.
  9. Jexz

I want to piggy back on this. What the hell is wrong with our S block. I know I should Q block. But I also know Q block has a delay and have been burned many times from Musas and maewahs with their ranged CC. Now with so many Archers if I see arrows comming at me I want To S block as I know Q block wont be fast enough. But you can litterally be back peddaling and Not only the first shot doesn't get blocked but successive shots after that go through. Do other classes have that issue with their S block ? or is it only Q block classes.

10. Legacina

Nope were the only ****ed ones. and this bug is in the game for years